So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 1,000 posts in just one day. My God.

Blake, you're the man.

SlowClap.gif

Yompton never answered my question: would you hit this? Tell the truth, dead penis.

60779299.jpg

Acting like an 18 year old can be as socially developed at that age as she will be at 29 is more important. Ones basically a kid. The other has been in the adult game for quite some time.

For suck sakes, I know 29 year olds who act like 18 year olds and 18 year olds who act much older.

I don't care if you fuck 16 year olds, 30 year olds, or 75 year olds. Acting like they're all the same is retarded.

Nope. 18 isn't far removed from a child where as 30 is a veteran in the adult world. Social maturity is a huge gap from 18. They generally are still in high school, where someone around the age of thirty has been dealing with mortgages, bills, marriage, divorce, kids ect for over a decade. Plus, 18 year olds just physically look like children to me at this age(sex thing). An 18 year old and a 29 year old shouldn't have much in common(relationship thing). I find it manipulative and classless. If you have a lot in common that demonstrates lack of maturity for the older partner to me. Just a weird thing. I didn't think like this through most of my 20s, it's something I began to notice I have a problem with in the last two years or so. When I do go out I tend to stay away from clubs and place the younger crowds go, but even then, how many actual 18 year olds are you going to run into when you're looking to get laid? Not many in my experiences...sans the Army and Mexico

Blakes girl did not look like a child she was hot so makes it alright

For suck sakes, I know 29 year olds who act like 18 year olds and 18 year olds who act much older.

I don't care if you fuck 16 year olds, 30 year olds, or 75 year olds. Acting like they're all the same is retarded.

That says more about the 29 year old...which is sad. Acting like there isn't a difference between an 18 and 29 year old is far more retarded.

First..

She had to fly to L.A. to start filming Drive 2.

Flol!

Last time I was on this page it was only 4 pages. Jesus christ I can't believe it got to 36 pages.

Most of the stuff posted is some bs about how a 29 year old dating an 18 is wrong.

And why does everyone keep falling for WoW gimmick of posting claim girl ts is talking about??? Seriously that's like the second time I seen people fall for that lol.

Yompton killed this thread.

Reading some of these comments you can tell some guys are hell of jealous of Blake because he was with an 18 year old.

And good job Blake. You got the haters to make your thread 36 pages lol.

That says more about the 29 year old...which is sad. Acting like there isn't a difference between an 18 and 29 year old is far more retarded.

Never said there isn't a difference. I said sometimes, the difference are slight or not there. SOMETIMES. You're acting like every girl the same ages are one and the same.

I've met plenty of well traveled 18 year olds who are awesome, more mature, interesting, have lived abroad, can hold a conversation and have more life experience than a lot of 29 year olds.

First..

Flol!

Last time I was on this page it was only 4 pages. Jesus christ I can't believe it got to 36 pages.

Most of the stuff posted is some bs about how a 29 year old dating an 18 is wrong.

And why does everyone keep falling for WoW gimmick of posting claim girl ts is talking about??? Seriously that's like the second time I seen people fall for that lol.

Yompton killed this thread.

Reading some of these comments you can tell some guys are hell of jealous of Blake because he was with an 18 year old.

And good job Blake. You got the haters to make your thread 36 pages lol.

I tried

Never said there isn't a difference. I said sometimes, the difference are slight or not there. SOMETIMES. You're acting like every girl the same ages are one and the same.

I've met plenty of well traveled 18 year olds who are awesome, more mature, interesting, have lived abroad, can hold a conversation and have more life experience than a lot of 29 year olds.

No, I'm not. You came in making some weak ass points that you thought we're the end all be all of the debate. Your point fuckin sucked. In fantasy land, you know all kinds of 18 year olds who are more mature. In reality, that's not the fucking case, at all. He case is a 29 year old banging a high schooler. There are social challenges in life that can only experience and time can bring. Just because n 18 year old is smart does not mean they have good views or experiences. People change quite a bit from one age to the other. Your statement was plain dumb

It was basically 36 pages of Yompton reiterating he doesn't like hot chicks.

vicariana.gif

I seriously couldn't tell at first if he was trolling, or deep serious.

I realize now it was the latter.

No, I'm not. You came in making some weak ass points that you thought we're the end all be all of the debate. Your point fuckin sucked. In fantasy land, you know all kinds of 18 year olds who are more mature. In reality, that's not the fucking case, at all. He case is a 29 year old banging a high schooler. There are social challenges in life that can only experience and time can bring. Just because n 18 year old is smart does not mean they have good views or experiences. People change quite a bit from one age to the other. Your statement was plain dumb

How about, in real life....where I've been places out of my town, I've met 18 year olds more mature than some 29 year olds. Are there a lot of 18 year olds who are idiots? Of course.

But I've known 18 year olds who have lived abroad alone, traveled alone, worked while they're traveling, and seen and gone through a lot of fucking things that some 29 year old who's lived in the same place all their lives and never gone anywhere. Just because you've popped out a couple kids doesn't mean the 29 year old knows anything.

Anyways, who gives a shit how old of a girl he's dating. U mad or something?

The internet has warped Rav's psyche.

1.How about, in real life....where I've been places out of my town, I've met 18 year olds more mature than some 29 year olds. Are there a lot of 18 year olds who are idiots? Of course.

But I've known 18 year olds who have lived abroad alone, traveled alone, worked while they're traveling, and seen and gone through a lot of fucking things that some 29 year old who's lived in the same place all their lives and never gone anywhere. Just because you've popped out a couple kids doesn't mean the 29 year old knows anything.

Anyways, who gives a shit how old of a girl he's dating. U mad or something?

1. Doubt you've met many at all
2. Yeah, it's called the first year of being an adult. Similar to me at 18.
3. I agree
None of his refutes what I've said

It's creepy, that's why. Mad, no, I'm disgusted. Plus I can't sleep and needed something to do while I smashed some crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back