So George Foreman wants a boxing match with Steven Seagal lol

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I would definitely pay to watch these old farts duke it out. Of course Foreman will destroy Seagal but watching the destruction will be entertaining. Hopefully we dont hear Deontay Wilder trying to challenge the winner smh.

Last edited:
I don't know, is Big George sure he wants a piece of this

Qm37o_.gif

I doubt that a guy who dodged Jean Claude van Damme wants to taste Foremans right hand of doom.

I think he challenged him to an open rules fight. Seagal is a fraud so Forman will win either way.

Wouldnt even advise him to box Mayweather sr let alone Foreman

Any grappler in need of upperbody clinching is going to get Koed by a knockout boxer worth his salt. Steven Seagal will not be able to do a double leg takedown.

As I said in another thread, I understand that Foreman would be the favorite but don't underestimate Sensei Seagal's aikido training. It only takes a mental lapse of 10-15 seconds on Foreman's part for Seagal to move in and land something deadly.

Why the fuck did he challenge Steven Seagal to any fight? What has he done to him?
I read an article a week or two ago about this. I don't know if there has been an update or not but It didn't say why he wanted to fight but the article speculated it could be because Seagal was criticizing the NFL players for kneeling during the national anthem.

Somehow Bovada opened the odds to this fight with Seagal as a 2 to 1 favorite. Foreman would put Seagal in the hospital.

Somehow Bovada opened the odds to this fight with Seagal as a 2 to 1 favorite. Foreman would put Seagal in the hospital.

I don't know.. Let's not forget that Seagal is also a Karate black belt. He can mix stuff in with his aikido. But how does he applying any joint locks to boxing gloves? Not that he would ever accept the fight..

If this ever actually happened then I've got Big George finishing him in the first round. If he makes it out of the first then it'll be a second round stoppage. George's heavy hands will age well. It's explosive power that really diminishes with age.

big George aint ready for this

for real though i would pay for that PPV.

I don't know.. Let's not forget that Seagal is also a Karate black belt. He can mix stuff in with his aikido. But how does he applying any joint locks to boxing gloves? Not that he would ever accept the fight..

Dude. As Larry Merchant once said George Foreman is the man Jack met at top of the beanstalk. The guy is a monster. Seagal is an actor. Foreman went from being a legendary street fighter who learned boxing and was a gold medal winner in the Olympics a few years later. He went on to dominate great fighters like Norton who lasted a round, and Frazier who lasted just a few more than that. Frazier is one of the toughest men to ever live and George knocked him around the ring and down like six times. He was 40-0 with 36 knockouts going into the Ali fight. He loses to Ali, which is testament to what a bad motherfucker Ali was. comes back to box twenty years later aftrr not doing much but eating pie and cheeseburgers and ends up winning the true lineal heavyweight title of the word. The guy is unreal. He was just built to fuck people up, incredible chin, meanness, punching power, brute power, insane toughness. At 72 years old George could probably fuck up some UFC heavyweights in a street fight. Seagal would get hurt badly.

Attachments

• IMG_3843.JPG
    IMG_3843.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3844.JPG
    IMG_3844.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 10
Back