So Frankie can attend the event?

Yet he pulled out of the fight! Dudes a pussy pulling out every main events he's been in...

And he wonders why he never made it! I'd be ashamed if I just pulled out of a fight and the camera turned to me! What a joke!

right?

Yeah because sitting in a chair and fighting for a world title require the same movements and actions don't they TS?

Have some respect, that guy was a champion for a few weeks in 1997.

A real man never pulls out of anything.. a fight, an argument, a bad deal, a woman.. nothing!

This kid is straight off the high school football team. He called out of school sick one day and then found out that he coudn't play that night because of it, and now his already developing CTE is stopping him from understanding how a fighter can go watch an event while injured.

okay i just rewinded the tv... frankies eye looked fucked but other fighters have had blackeyes before a fight, i wonder what happened. But to call that man a pussy makes no sense what so ever. Hes one of the toughest fighters ever. Also the chick is cute but looks 15 o_O

Fook Aldo and Fook Frankie, both are injury kings!

What in the fuck are you talking about? The only other time I can remember Edgar pulling out was the Maynard trilogy, and that got post-poned because they BOTH had injuries. So what in the fuck are you talking about? Diaz fan, perfectly understandable. Just as random, rambling, and classless as your idols.

What in the fuck are you talking about? The only other time I can remember Edgar pulling out was the Maynard trilogy, and that got post-poned because they BOTH had injuries. So what in the fuck are you talking about? Diaz fan, perfectly understandable. Just as random, rambling, and classless as your idols.
Frankie pulled out of lots of fights, just google if ur memory is shit!

okay i just rewinded the tv... frankies eye looked fucked but other fighters have had blackeyes before a fight, i wonder what happened. But to call that man a pussy makes no sense what so ever. Hes one of the toughest fighters ever. Also the chick is cute but looks 15 o_O
from what I've read on here a broken orbital socket

Frankie pulled out of lots of fights, just google if ur memory is shit!

Hm. After recovering from my initial anger your thread provoked I'm suspecting a master troll job. If that's the case, well played good sir.

I promise you that when Frankie calls Dana and says he can't fight Dana is genuinely concerned because he knows something is really wrong with Frankie. Others that call Dana to tell him they can't fight get it with both barrels and wish they had never called.

Back