So finally the moose

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will avenge his loss to Lyoto Machida(As we all know he was cheating when he beat moose) after that he will avenge his loss to the lay'n prayer King Mo , then he will beat ryan bader to become the LHW bellator champ and then comes to UFC to take the MW belt from Whittaker
#WARMOOSE
20161007_0203_Gegard_Mousasi.0.0.jpg

I've been blowing Gegard as a fanboy for a decade plus but he definitely got schooled by Lyoto in that fight. Machida isn't a cheater and never has been. He got caught for a supplement you can buy at fucking GNC that wasn't even listed on the Brazilian USADA site.

Moose would tear him a new one now though, but it doesn't somehow erase the victory Lyoto had at a more important time in Gegard's career (UFC > Bellator obv). Will root for him vs Machida but I wouldn't be shocked if Machida is able to point fight his way to a win. He's been pretty damn good at that for a long time now.

Will avenge his loss to Lyoto Machida(As we all know he was cheating when he beat moose) after that he will avenge his loss to the lay'n prayer King Mo , then he will beat ryan bader to become the LHW bellator champ and then comes to UFC to take the MW belt from Whittaker
#WARMOOSE
20161007_0203_Gegard_Mousasi.0.0.jpg
"and then comes to UFC"

finger.gif finger (2).gif

His 6 fight contract will be over
1.Shlemenko
2.Carvalho
3.Rory
4.Machida
5.King Mo
6.Ryan Bader
And UFC should name that event Return of The King

They aren't going to let him fight for a second title on the last fight of his contract without signing a new one.

I've been blowing Gegard as a fanboy for a decade plus but he definitely got schooled by Lyoto in that fight. Machida isn't a cheater and never has been. He got caught for a supplement you can buy at fucking GNC that wasn't even listed on the Brazilian USADA site.

Moose would tear him a new one now though, but it doesn't somehow erase the victory Lyoto had at a more important time in Gegard's career (UFC > Bellator obv). Will root for him vs Machida but I wouldn't be shocked if Machida is able to point fight his way to a win. He's been pretty damn good at that for a long time now.
Loved your post.
giphy.gif

How many of you fools actually think machida legitimately tested positive lol. He took something minor in a supplement that was allowed for awhile and then was changed so he self reported it. He literally turned himself in. And yet you guys rope him in with guys like juice jones

Moose ran to bellator. And still can't run from machida

How many of you fools actually think machida legitimately tested positive lol. He took something minor in a supplement that was allowed for awhile and then was changed so he self reported it. He literally turned himself in. And yet you guys rope him in with guys like juice jones
Apparently you should just not report ANY supplements like Jones. After Jones got flagged they (Jones’ people) went through like 12 supplements to test them and investigate, yet they found nothing. CSAC was like ”yea but you didn’t report any of those supplements like you should with everything you take?”.

Bullshit.

I don't think schooled.is the right word. The Moose landed more overall strikes, Machida just countered like Machida used to do. It was pretty competitive.

i would watch him and machida strike again

It was not allowed for a very long time and his levels were 15x times higher than that of a normal individual. He also had every opportunity to check if the substance he was using was legal and he didnt. He flat out cheated, deal with it.
It was also pretty interesting that Gegard called him a cheater before he was banned because of illegal substance. He obviously noticed something, wouldnt you think? Who knows what he was using before USADA came into play. I think he is pretty similar to Jones tbh how is someone less guilty cheater than some other cheater. They are both cheaters

Also Moose smokes Machida now in the first or second round by the latest

Hahahahahaha

Could you imagine what Mousasi would do to Machida in 2018

Bellator love a good squash match I know, but this would be live execution

I’m Armenian and love moose but he’s lost some important fights.

He’s had some incredible performances but sometimes he just doesn’t perform like you think he would.

His two fights against Uriah Hall for example. Loses one by catastrophic knock out then dominates the same guy in a rematch.

Chances are, choke artist Moose left UFC for the same reason he claims Lyoto did.

Back