So DC should be celebrated for being short and fighting a HW? Something Fedor did his ENTIRE CAREER?

Dc is 5'9.

12313819_935137253223193_986627417294932550_n.jpg
hmm interesting. He was listed as 5"11 on the website. Maybe he's 5'11 with shoes and ferguson is 6'1 with shoes....

Hendo was on testosterone therapy because of the steroids he took in PRIDE and his early UFC career.
Bigfoot was on testosterone therapy to stay alive because of a disease he was born with.

It's kinda different.
meh. If Hendo was juiced in Pride so was Fedor or do you believe a Russian athlete (where the country provides steroids) is clean? Hendo was tested prior to MMA by USADA per IOC rules as a Olympic wrestler (I believe, not 100%)

He should be celebrated for triggering foolish foam boy JBJ and beating up hipster faux-intellectual Barnett or whatever that goofy goofball is called.

DC is hated for beating up Barnett and different HW groupies whether Barnett or Bigfoot groupies.

I love watching barnett get his assed kicked. I hate his post fight interviews though (or any time he opens his mouth). Some people are happiest when they are speaking. It's annoying.

Fedor is praised as well from being a small HW... what is your point TS?

Fedor's small size gave him speed. Cormier's squat stature helps him in the clinch where he usually dominates.

Before Jon Jones went on a tear I thought him being a twig would hinder his wrestling abilities(against fighters who achieved more in that sport) and make him a target for leg kicks. If anything he gets praise for smashing everyone with those Taylor Swift legs.
Fedor isn’t small though. Mighty Mouse is small; Faber is small. Danny Devito is small. The adjective “small” gets misused to comical degrees when describing various fighters. And it’s often used to describe anyone who is not an absolute giant or super-sized person. But a 5’11” 230+ pound guy is hardly small, even allowing for higher body fat levels. Fedor was always a tank.
But compared to someone like SHAQ or the Mountain, everyone in the entire UFC/Bellator heavyweight division is “small,” so maybe calling Fedor small is accurate after all.

Fedora fans still have PTSD from that ass whooping dan henderson and matt mittrione gave Fedora.

Probebly mentioned already but when DC was first coming up, he WAS called Black Fedor..... so what's the Big Deal?

My god you are doofus!!! When have you seen Fedor hump and hold guys up against the fence like DC? Reaching for made up nonsense....manly?
BEEcNgm.gif
If there was a fence in pride,fedor would use

uh no. Completely different skillset. Have u ever seen DC attempting an armbar for instance?
Uh yea.

He doesnt need to use an armbar. Black fedor he does and black fedor he is,by god. Real recognize real.

I mean who are we kidding, DC would murder any version of Fedor

Fedor is still the HW goat but he's not some mythological fighter to today's standards, which are winning in a top organization with TESTING

meh. If Hendo was juiced in Pride so was Fedor or do you believe a Russian athlete (where the country provides steroids) is clean? Hendo was tested prior to MMA by USADA per IOC rules as a Olympic wrestler (I believe, not 100%)

Why would I think a Russian athlete is any dirtier than an American athlete?

And Hendo and Fedor were both tested while in wrestling/sambo under WADA protocols. The difference being that Fedor's being tested in sambo was actually concurrent to his MMA career for the most part while Henderson was only tested during his wrestling career, which predated his MMA career.

Hendo was tested a ton and his levels were always within normal levels for a man of his age. He gets a TRT pass for me same for Bigfoot who needed TRT to function due to his giantism.
If he needs trt to function due to giantism,then he shouldnt fight,and go do something else

I mean who are we kidding, DC would murder any version of Fedor

Fedor is still the HW goat but he's not some mythological fighter to today's standards, which are winning in a top organization with TESTING

<TrumpWrong1>

The correct answer is nobody has any fucking clue whether DC could beat prime Fedor or not..... because they've never fought.

Any statements such as "DC would murder any version of blah blah" is just your biased opinion. Fedor fans will disagree and Fedor haters will agree. The reality is nobody knows.

TS needs to get laid badly

I didn’t even know a soul could hold this much bitterness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back