So DC should be celebrated for being short and fighting a HW? Something Fedor did his ENTIRE CAREER?

Why can't you just celebrate both? Why do you have to be so angry? You're like Face The Pain in human form.
This thread made me want to end my suffering, I need a minute to myself.

You understand that Fedor huggers use this all the time to hype Fedor ? It’s one of their main bullet points

Lol DC fans don't hate on Fedor or take his shine. You're just a hater. Sounds like a personal problem.
I feel like there has always been a lot of crossover fans. DC was known affectionately as “Black Fedor “ around here years ago

P4P worst poster on Sherdog.

That Mir win really lit a fire under some of these shitposting Fedor stans.

You'd think that it was still 2008 around here if you didn't know better.

Who do you think you are fighting?

It sounds to me like you are getting upset over a strawman.

Didnt know jon jones posted on sherdog!

Before you predictable Sher-morons mention TRT-Juiced to the gills Hendo KO-ing out of his prime, one-dimensional Fedor....TRY and wrap your feeble brains around the fact that Fedor has finished 5 former UFC HW Champions in UNDER 1 ROUND TOTAL!!

Prime-juiced out Randleman, Coleman, Prime Sylvia, Prime Arlovski(Coming off back to back KO’s of Roy Nelson & Rothwell) and recently fellow now-shot HW Mir.

GTFO here....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
STFU and stop creating shit threads.

Everytime Stipe wins we get a bunch threads by insecure Fedor fans saying hey guys please remember Fedor is Goat and not Stipe

I mean people celebrate that about Fedor I don’t see your point TS. Btw I don’t think DC has ever faced an opponent that didn’t have height and reach on him
When DC fought Jeff Monson in Strikeforce DC barely had the reach advantage. The only reason I know this is because Showtime showed the fight again this past week. Lol, other than that fight you might be right, maybe Dan Henderson?

I feel like there has always been a lot of crossover fans. DC was known affectionately as “Black Fedor “ around here years ago
Nah, DC is more like the “Chubby Koschek”.....only time DC gets a finish is when his opponent gasses out.

And like Kos, DC got beaten handily by his beat rival(GSP with KOS)

Last edited:
Whenever we celebrate DC, we ARE celebrating Fedor, because DC is Black Fedor

Before you predictable Sher-morons mention TRT-Juiced to the gills Hendo KO-ing out of his prime, one-dimensional Fedor....TRY and wrap your feeble brains around the fact that Fedor has finished 5 former UFC HW Champions in UNDER 1 ROUND TOTAL!!

Prime-juiced out Randleman, Coleman, Prime Sylvia, Prime Arlovski(Coming off back to back KO’s of Roy Nelson & Rothwell) and recently fellow now-shot HW Mir.

GTFO here....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

fedor is 3 inches taller than dc so what the point.

dc should be celegrated as one of the bet fighters out there no matter how tall he is.

dc being a wrestler he plan was to out wrestle someone until he can get the finish didn't see how he beat rumble twice.

Both of them deserve credit for it. As do guys like Igor, Hunto, Monson etc.
But DC is a thick Hw who could not even get a real belt fighting skinnier LHWs.

Dumbasses on here going apeshit like Rogaine saying DC has more balls than JJ. DC is not all time anything.

fedor is 3 inches taller than dc so what the point.

dc should be celegrated as one of the bet fighters out there no matter how tall he is.

dc being a wrestler he plan was to out wrestle someone until he can get the finish didn't see how he beat rumble twice.
Yeah dumbass and Shane Carwin is 6’5.....fuck people are dumb.

Whenever we celebrate DC, we ARE celebrating Fedor, because DC is Black Fedor
NO F***ing way! DC is a grinder, does not go for the kill every second of a fight like Fedor.

“Chubby-Sober Koschek” is more appropriate for DC.

Yeah, losers. Fedor is the first and only small HW in the history of combat sports. Nobody else deserves respect, fucking idiots.

Back