So...Cain is done?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So after a long time gone he comes back and DESTROYS browne...then...yea...how long has it been?

Well, maybe you feed us with data we can discuss or news from his social media, dear TS.

This happened:

44355c4684206b4e46aa0acdf5923e01.jpg

Cain wants none of that...

At 36 years old, it's safe to say he's done. His fighting style is very dependent on speed and agillity. I don't see him still having those attributes after the surgeries and mileage on his body.

So after a long time gone he comes back and DESTROYS browne...then...yea...how long has it been?
Well, I hope he's not done. If I absolutely had to choose, I would have called Cain my favorite fighter to watch. So I'm pretty disappointed we haven't seen him in so long. I'm 35 years old, and have constant back and knee problems. I can't make fun of the guy for always being injured, but it really is a shame. What could have been...

Well, maybe you feed us with data we can discuss or news from his social media, dear TS.
TS just got schooled by a white-belt.

I expect him to fight on the same card as DC vs Lesnar. So when DC drops thr belt he can put in a plug for Cain so long as he won.

Taking a break while DC is still champion. He will be back in 2019.

It's a shame he spent so much of his career on the shelf. At proper altitudes he gives any current HW serious problems. Hope he finds a way to come back but I'm not holding my breath.

He lives in Denver now he's all confused and shit.

At 36 years old, it's safe to say he's done. His fighting style is very dependent on speed and agillity. I don't see him still having those attributes after the surgeries and mileage on his body.

Pretty much.. And after all the injuries one after another one loses motivation to come back and fight. He has not been healthy with any regularity in years. And he is 36..

I expect him to fight on the same card as DC vs Lesnar. So when DC drops thr belt he can put in a plug for Cain so long as he won.
If you ‘expect him to fight’ in any capacity you must be delusional or the worlds greatest optimist

Hopefully.

We've already got Stipe snoring up the HW division. We don't need Cain back too.

Actually make them fight and hopefully we get a double KO/retirement.

Back