So, Bigfoot Silva Is Going To Die In Six Days

Traditional Chinese Medicine will save him so he'll be okay. Pour some hot water or something on him, that'll fix anything.

Yup....
I bet on my Lord Conor to destroy Mayweather <DCrying>

And sick fuck @Ham Socks decided that be my punishment. Was expecting something like a picture making fun of Mcgregor, but instead this. Twisted asshole @Ham Socks
props for not backing out though lol.

Yup....
I bet on my Lord Conor to destroy Mayweather <DCrying>

And sick fuck @Ham Socks decided that be my punishment. Was expecting something like a picture making fun of Mcgregor, but instead this. Twisted asshole @Ham Socks
Wow what a freak that shit might be off limits man might be an offense

gonzaga-crocop.gif

Thats a k1 grand prix champ right there

Sergey+Kharitonov+vs+Singh+Heart+Jaideep+-+K-1+World+Grand+Prix+2010+Final+GP++5.gif

I just remembered that Bigfoot is going to be facing off against Rico Verhoeven in a Kickboxing bout. Rico is the #1 ranked Heavyweight in the world. His record is 51-10. What is glass chin Bigfoot thinking?

{<jordan}
One of the biggest mismatches in kickboxing history

I just remembered that Bigfoot is going to be facing off against Rico Verhoeven in a Kickboxing bout. Rico is the #1 ranked Heavyweight in the world. His record is 51-10. What is glass chin Bigfoot thinking?

{<jordan}
Its not like Rico is known for his KO power

Why on earth i big foot in a kickboxing match?

I haven’t seen him fight in ages but I remeber his stand up being horrible???

He's one of the slowest mma fighters I have ever seen. He still managed to KO Reem at one point but that's his crowning achievement.

That title actually stressed me out - I worry about this guy man, nobody else seems to or else they wouldn't let him continue fighting

I wonder what the odds are on him being KO'ed in under 20 seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back