So, apparently there was a big March on Washington... no, not that one... the March For Life

sam-fuck-the-corporate-media.png

Both "Marches" should not be covert that much. This kind of behavior should not be encouraged.
Also, those peoples "march" is even more retarded than the women's "march" one.

Also, what is it with all those freaking marches these days? You can march in front of the Fuhrer or Stalin maybe Eisenhower. Or you march towards Stalingrad or the Ardennes.
Those people are just meeting up to whine about other people's opinion. Should not be called a March.

Looking forward to @Peteyandjia retracting his claim and realizing he made it because of his own inattention and bias.

Being pro-life is easy, you don't have to deal with the ugly complexities of life. Abortion will always be a ugly subject, and that doesn't mean it shouldn't always be available.

its regressive to want to do away with abortion plus it hurts the overall country.

These things have been discussed for decades. It would be like marching for less rights for workers.

Completely regressive

the mainstream media's job is to convince, not to inform

it doesnt fit what the narrative theyre trying to create, so they wont tell you

the mainstream media's job is to convince, not to inform

it doesnt fit what the narrative theyre trying to create, so they wont tell you

no, its to entertain so that they can make more ad revenue.

how does for-profit news entertain? tell people what they want to hear. fake outrage. real outrage. sex. violence.

both right and left wing consumers are represented, regardless of what anyone claims. its just capitalism, and all will be marketed to.

Actually Madonna was there & gave a big speech in support, where she talked about how much she wanted to blow up abortion clinics.
Did Pence speak? I thought I read something about he was supposed to be there.

no, its to entertain so that they can make more ad revenue.

how does for-profit news entertain? tell people what they want to hear. fake outrage. real outrage. sex. violence.

both right and left wing consumers are represented, regardless of what anyone claims. its just capitalism, and all will be marketed to.

you should read primetime propaganda, its a book by ben shapiro before anyone knew who he was.

before he was famous he undercover pretended to work in hollywood and got a ton of network execs to admit that they push leftist propaganda in television, movies and news. they also admitted that they often wont give jobs to people who werent liberals

not a single story in there has been disproven or even disputed since he recorded most of them

"Producer Leonard Goldberg stated to Shapiro that in the industry liberalism is "100 percent dominant, and anyone who denies it is kidding, or not telling the truth," and when Shapiro asked if politics are a barrier to entry replied, "Absolutely."'

note that leonard goldberg has been the head of programming for abc and president of 20th century fox

theres a reason CNN doesnt change tactics despite losing viewers by the boatload

Were there speeches about tampons and vaginas? If not, how is this news? Madonna wasn't even there FFS.

I turned on CNN for 5 mintues the other day and it was showing Pence's speech at the march. It was covered plenty, this is a silly thread for trolls to act outraged.

Just write CNN and march for life and you'll see a dozen articles as well. Don't fall into the trap set here where these guys just make stuff up to be upset about.

Being pro-life is easy, you don't have to deal with the ugly complexities of life. Killing babies will always be an ugly subject, and that doesn't mean it shouldn't always be available.

Hundreds of thousands of people apparently marched on the capitol yesterday to protest abortion... but I didn't hear anything about it until my friend mentioned it to me today. The 'Women's March' last week was absolutely inescapable on every news outlet, but I didn't see much of a peep for this one. How about you guys?

march-for-life-crowd.jpg

Also where the new VPOTUS gave his first speech

Back