So, 42 Supplements, Some Sold At GNC, Can Trigger Positive Turinabol Tests

Mary-Poppins.-Sigh.-Annoyed.-Exasperated-2.gif

Just stop.

Wouldn't he have to have that sup on a list that he gave to USADA already?
This is Jon Jones we are talking about here. He always evades the most damaging and severe punishment. He's not getting 4 years.

This is Jon Jones we are talking about here. He always evades the most damaging and severe punishment. He's not getting 4 years.
That's not how it works. And if I'm not mistaken, he was give the max last time (1 year) because they knew he was full of shit.

They didn't take supplements tainted with Tbol, genius.

Oh ok, so Jones is the only one who keeps winning the jackpot when it comes to accidentally taking tainted supplements, but no one else in the world in any other sport does.

<YeahOKJen>

That's a lot of people all of a sudden being popped for an old as hell ,cheap antiquated steroid

There might be some truth to this. You would think there would be less people being popped for it, and there would be more distribution of different roids unless there are supplements with it or their testing procedure has issues and miss identifies something else as turbinalo

@dimspace or @Pacemaker Joe ? Whoever it is, it sounds like he wounded you with facts.

ive already said my peice

there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever provided by anyone in baseball to back up the claim of 42 supplements.

not a single one

and the player in question had every single one of his supplements tested and none contained turinabol

Lol at facts! Dimspace is the moron wannabe I was talking about. Dudes bias clouds his judgment.

please provide a single piece of evidence to back up the claim of 42 gnc supplements containing turinabol?

there is none, its an arbitrary figure conjured up by someone without a shred of factual evidence to accompany it.

anyone can say to fox "hey, there are 100 supplements in GNC that could contain stanozolol" but, without at least some test results, some data its just a statement

And hit and runs happen all the time. Jones wasn't the wheelman, it was a one-armed man.

Jones got a bad Coca-Cola that a prankster worker (possibly the same one-armed man) at the factory dumped cocaine into.

Jones swallowed an estrogen blocker because of a freak pharmacy error. Again the one armed man. Also dick pills.

And he pissed hot for Tbol because it was a tainted supp. The one-armed man did it again here.

Jones is the most innocent man on this green earth, believe me.
Are you saying Nick Newell is to blame for all of this!? <TheWire1>

by the way, this story is a year old and has already been written off multiple times as bollocks.

the only reason it comes up now is because the JW doctor tweeted it.

To be honest I did it to death yesterday, fi you do twitter you can find a pretty long (like 4 hour thread) with me, JW Doctor (Beau Hightower) and Ibrahim Kawa (all very civil). We discuss that and a whole ton of other things related to the case

by the way, this story is a year old and has already been written off multiple times as bollocks.

the only reason it comes up now is because the JW doctor tweeted it.

To be honest I did it to death yesterday, fi you do twitter you can find a pretty long (like 4 hour thread) with me, JW Doctor (Beau Hightower) and Ibrahim Kawa (all very civil). We discuss that and a whole ton of other things related to the case

No thanks. You have no credentials to give a expert write up…you are just like every other hatin ass sherdogger imho!

Just watch. He will get 2 years.
Yep I think that is most likely.

He's not going to get off. I can't imagine he gets 1 year for the second offense even if they claim, and USADA buys, the same story as the first one. But because it's Jones (who seems to think he's the most unlucky guy in the world) it won't be 4 years.

Absolutely crazy that a guy's second offense gets a little more than Machida for taking some OTC thing with little to no benefit.

No thanks. You have no credentials to give a expert write up…you are just like every other hatin ass sherdogger imho!

so, you cannot provide any evidence at all to back up the claims made of 42 supplement.?

so you are taking a single line in a fox article, absent all evidence, as fact because it backs up your narrative?

so, you cannot provide any evidence at all to back up the claims made of 42 supplement.?

so you are taking a single line in a fox article, absent all evidence, as fact because it backs up your narrative?

I can literally say the same shit to you with the exact same lines…where is your proof the supplements do not contain turinabol?

So, there are absolutely no tainted supplements on the market?

Are you saying that the MLB is mistaken for saying that they know of 42 supplements that test positive for T-bol and some are sold at GNC?

Life is not black and white. Somewhere in between there is the truth. I am want to get as close to it as I possibly can. If you don't want to have this discussion, then there are 100's of other threads you can choose to participate in.

Why is it so hard for some members to ignore topics they are not interested in? LOL

On the search for that truth, can you also look for the truth about Jon Jones hiding under the octagon when it was time for him to be drug tested?

Back