Snoop Dogg wears a FEDORA

ohj3bAQ.png

At this rate, I reckon we're gonna live long enough to see the UFC become 'scripted'

Snoop Dogg was a G

Snoop Lion is a fraud

Go hibernate for another 10 years.
Ok you like your jimmies unrustled. Gotcha. Didn't know you'd get so weepy over nothing. See you later, junior.

Ok you like your jimmies unrustled. Gotcha. Didn't know you'd get so weepy over nothing. See you later, junior.

Alright, shut up and disappear.

ignore the haters that are insensitve they didn't know the difference. I did not know the difference and learned something thanks

Man, smoke a blunt, sipnon some fun n juice, and just helax. It ain't that serious, Dogg.

7b068d0012ea87e499f4965a7c65f46c--musica-rap-hiphop.jpg

I don't care how cool you think this guy is, or whatever sentimental attachment you have to him, this idiot has no business commentating MMA fights. He was brought in for "comic relief" but he's not funny and too stubborn to learn the basics of how MMA fights are scored or when to just shut up and pay attention.

Bottom line, he is a STAIN on the sport. If I want to hear a stoned idiot's opinion on MMA fighters, I'd rather hear it from Rogan.

<Gordonhat>
For fucks same this isn't a fedora

You are tailoring dilettantes If you think this is a fedora

ignore the haters that are insensitve they didn't know the difference. I did not know the difference and learned something thanks
Thanks man. Kids today don't appreciate fine haberdashery or cranky old man humor.

Back