Smoking gun: Obstruction of Justice, State department tried to bribe FBI!

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Last edited:
Is somebody besides the NY Post running this? They are a notorious tabloid.

Is somebody besides the NY Post running this? They are a notorious tabloid.

How about directly from the House Oversight Committee?

https://oversight.house.gov/release/chaffetz-nunes-statement-new-fbi-files-clinton-investigation/

The State Department put immense pressure on its own employees and on the FBI to determine none of the information in Secretary Clinton’s emails was classified.

• In the spring of 2015, Under Secretary Patrick Kennedy contacted a senior FBI official to request the FBI reverse its finding that one of Secretary Clinton’s Benghazi-related emails contained classified information. Kennedy allegedly assured the FBI official State would “archive the document in the basement of [the Department] never to be seen again,” withholding it from the public under Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exception (b)(9), which relates to geological and geophysical information.
  • In response, the FBI official proposed a “quid pro quo” to downgrade the classification if the State Department would support increasing FBI personnel into Iraq. A veteran diplomat like Kennedy should have been receptive to the FBI’s personnel needs without resorting to a bargain that could threaten national security information. Due to the sensitive nature of the information, the classification was never ultimately downgraded.
  • Thereafter, the State Department stopped conferring with the FBI on classification decisions related to Secretary Clinton’s emails, and instead consulted with the Department of Justice to represent FBI equities.
Career State Department personnel who typically handle FOIA requests told the FBI the process for reviewing and releasing Secretary Clinton’s emails was highly unusual, coordinated through the Office of Legislative Affairs rather than the normal FOIA office, and that decisions were made far differently for these emails than for any other FOIA request.

• These career public servants, which normally process FOIA requests, considered it odd that a separate system was set up to review the Clinton emails, including bringing on Austin Evers and former IRS employee Kate Duval, both of whom had formerly worked at Williams & Connolly – the very same law firm representing Secretary Clinton.

Count me on the side of hoping justice wins out over politics. I'm holding my breath in 3...2...1...

That's a significantly better source, thank you.

Allegations from Nunes and Chaffetz that were looked into and found false. Look at the date of the story. Kln probably just heard about it because Hannity brought it up or something.

Allegations from Nunes and Chaffetz that were looked into a found false. Look at the date of the story. Kln probably just heard about it because Hannity brought it up or something.
Yeah I saw the date on that and realized we've been over this shit before. Still a nice upgrade from the NY Post/National Enquirer/Batboy Lives! Weekly, even if it's a desperate necro of an old story that went nowhere.

Allegations from Nunes and Chaffetz that were looked into and found false. Look at the date of the story. Kln probably just heard about it because Hannity brought it up or something.
Or Alex Jones referenced it while talking about interdimensional time traveling pedophile vampires.

can we just all admit most of us are wrong most the time about just about everything?

government investigating government is the biggest dog and pony show in Washington. if news broke tomorrow that all of this was scripted and both sides place bets on who could rile the suckers that voted against them up more, it wouldn't surprise me a bit

A swing and a miss.

This is finally it, the smoking gun you've all been waiting for. I am sure Hillary will be in prison any day now.

government investigating government is the biggest dog and pony show in Washington. if news broke tomorrow that all of this was scripted and both sides place bets on who could rile the suckers that voted against them up more, it wouldn't surprise me a bit

It further facilitates the illusion of choice and democracy..at this point ..you'd have to be willfully ignorant or a lemming to not see the game for what it is..

I don' know who to believe!

The head of Trump University and founder of Trump steaks or the crooked lady that ran a pay for play charitable foundation?

Back