slugfests

Hunt vs Nishijima
Didn't Hunt allmost killed Nishijima?
With his flying double knee stomp, he sprung up like a cat from side control...jumps up and tries to land with both knees on this little japanese fella's head...i am glad he could roll away!

I know it is not MMA but...
This triology is the definition of sluggfest and heart

Cabbage and Timmay

but the most ultra violent of all time was Saku vs Carlos Newton- warning!!

Are you a big fight fan? Are you into documentaries (not to hijack this thread)

You won't be disappointed I promise.

Yes,boxing fan since Leonard (who I met and was a jerk lol but it was 6 am at a Foxwoods) vs Hagler so '85 iirc.My cousins,well uncle had it on at some family thing and I was hooked.I watched UFC 1 on PPV the day it came out.I love documentaries and some of my early highlights way back when people just started making Highlights had a bit of a documentary feel.So for example I probably made this Sugar Ray Robinson Highlight sometime between '03 and '05

I was just working too much to keep up with stuff as far as continuing to edit on a consistent basis,but I don't watch a lot of tv shows,I watch tons of documentaries on really anything interesting (and movies of course) but I have watched pretty much most boxing documentaries I can get my hands on and I have about 20 tb's of old school stuff.My favorite documentary of all time is probably HBO's Emile Griffith "Ring of Fire" ,that was just ugh,amazing.I love the legendary nights,those were always awesome,if you haven't seen "Ring of Fire" check it out,it's simply amazing and the ending will for sure give you a lump in your throat.

Here you go

Same here, it's my favourite.
Reckon Hunt would have had the finish in the fifth if the ref hadn't stopped it to have Bigfoot checked by the doctor? I was live at that event, only UFC I have ever made it to live.

Pretty epic, Shogun decapitating are Huna was quite a thrill too.

Reckon Hunt would have had the finish in the fifth if the ref hadn't stopped it to have Bigfoot checked by the doctor? I was live at that event, only UFC I have ever made it to live.

Pretty epic, Shogun decapitating are Huna was quite a thrill too.

That was a tough one for me, I was fucked off with the stoppage to check the cut, but then again, Bigfoot, even though he was hurt, he didn't look like he was gonna be put away. He was eating Hunts best shots all night as well. He was on the roids for it too. What do you reckon of that cut check stoppage?

You got a treat watching that live, absolute chaos haha.

Derek Campos vs Brandon Girtz 3 - Bellator

Those guys tried to knock each other’s heads off

Frank Camacho vs. Damien Brown from just last week.

Good shout out for KZ/Poirier

Condit/Hendricks was pretty wild. Not all slugging, there's some wrestling too but it was action packed.

Belcher/Gouveia was a firefight while it lasted.

Cub Swanson/DHC was wild.

Shogun/Hendo 1 was a brawl for the ages. The last round they were tuckered out though.

That hendricks fight pissed me the fuck off. It was entertaining as hell standing and Johny wasnt doing all that bad either but he just had to try and make it a LnP/Hugfest every chance he got

Mir vs. Duffee is definitely worth a few minutes of your time.

Back