Slap on the wrist or jail time for theft

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was reading about Walmart across the u.s. that have so many reports of theft and violence.
The police can no longer be bothered.
They are telling Walmart to let thieves walk out, don't intervene.

If caught , a warning is issued, besides what the regular fine or jail time would have been.

In ny they want to lessen the charges of pissing in public, lewdness, and drunk and disorderly in public.

The reasoning is, I don't know. They think it will lower jail population, spend less on prosecuting.

But the bottom line is they are pushing and enforcing slaps on the wrist instead of jail time.

In NY this has lead to people not thinking twice about pissing in public causing and increase in urine stench on some blocks and parks.

Now people won't think twice about stealing, when companies work In theft as part of their yearly accounting.

Why are liberals standing by this way of thinking which leads to a direct increase in crime.

One elected lady Melissa mark vietro in ny says it's not fair to have someone have that charge hang over their head.

I don't know where im.going with this.

I see nothing wrong with pissing in public....If done right, it's ok...I see dogs piss everywhere, and their piss stinks way more and I don't see people mad at that.

LMFAO @ you thinking this will lead to a pissing in public epidemic, man you right wingers live in a weird ass world made up of pure bullshit.

Also I think is wrong that you get labeled a sexual offender if you piss in public.

I guess they don't support the broken window theory. When you look the other way at theft, things will not get better. This is indicative of a broken system and an even more broken society.

I see nothing wrong with pissing in public....If done right, it's ok...I see dogs piss everywhere, and their piss stinks way more and I don't see people mad at that.

LMFAO @ you thinking this will lead to a pissing in public epidemic, man you right wingers live in a weird ass world made up of pure bullshit.

Also I think is wrong that you get labeled a sexual offender if you piss in public.
Wtf does this have to do with right wingers? Fucking retarded. I bet you like seeing your streets like this

image.jpeg

Wtf does this have to do with right wingers? Fucking retarded. I bet you like seeing your streets like this

View attachment 142251
OOO Pls read the OP, he is thinking the sky is falling...and he is a rightwinger who lies about how illegal immigration works...The man is full of it.

It's funny how the most advance places in the world are liberal....and not right wing.

For less than an extra $100, the Milwaukee County court will deal your "carrying a concealed weapon" ticket down to "littering".

No need to waste time with jail time for pissing in public unless there is indecent exposure involved then that's different. Just write them a ticket for some nice size amount and handle it that way.

As far as shop lifting the store and lost prevention must handle it the cops don't have time for it. The store just should call the cops and have the person trespassed and take their picture. If they come back they can be charged with a felony. Charging for shop lifting does little good.

NY has always smelled like piss.
Reminds me of the bit where Bill Hicks was talking about living in NY and smoking messes up with your sense of smell.
How he liked that.
Not going "honey, do you smell that dead person?"

I always wondered why people couldn't pee in public? Cats do it, dogs do it, squirrels do it, birds shit everywhere, raccoons do it, coyotes do it, skunks do it... Why hold the man down?

Whats scary is that companies will lobby for more power to deal with crime themselves, and we'll start to get into corporate dystopian areas

Is there anything you don't view as a left/right issue?

I feel like if a Republican told you eating shit was bad, you'd gulp down a big shit sandwhich just to spite him.

Just how many people piss outside? Man them big city places sound wild o:

So you want to let the taxpayer deal with Walmarts attrocious security? how about walmart hires more security personnel?

This I agree with. I can't count the number of times I have pissed in public after a night of heavy drinking. Not only is putting someone on a sex offender list for pissing in public an unjust penalty, people want to know that someone being labelled a sex offender means something.

So jersey smells like shit and nyc smells like piss. Who's the taint?

Jailing people for shoplifting has worked out great so far. Why not power forward with this solution?

Back