SJW Luke Thomas Calling for Sensitivity Training for Cornermen

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
after rocky's cornermen severely offended Lukes sjw sensibilities and having to spend the last week appalled.

He is now calling for sensitivity training that all cornermen should go through in order to ensure Luke isnt offended anymore by their actions.

why do we have these sissy's covering this sport?

after rocky's cornermen severely offended Lukes sjw sensibilities and having to spend the last week appalled.

He is now calling for sensitivity training that all cornermen should go through in order to ensure Luke isnt offended anymore by their actions.

why do we have these sissy's covering this sport?

tenor.gif

Sensitivity training.

Someone beat some sense into that guy with a sock full of rocks.

That would be sensible enough.

Last edited:
I vote that Luke Thomas be kicked through the uprights like a fuckin' field goal.

You can tell someone is an idiot if they use the term SJW as an insult.

It doesn't matter if Luke Thomas was offended. We reward and empower people too much for feeling insulted by everything.

funny when people get triggered by someone elses comments about something that has nothing to do with them....

hopefully someone stops this mean "SJW" before he hurts all the rednecks feelings

You can tell someone is an idiot if they use the term SJW as an insult.
Why? I think it is a handy, if a bit clumsy, term to describe a certain kind of modern busybody who always complains about their betters.

Yes because words hurt...when watching two men nearly beat each other to death...

funny when people get triggered by someone elses comments about something that has nothing to do with them....

hopefully someone stops this mean "SJW" before he hurts all the rednecks feelings
why rednecks? are you implying that anti SJWs are rednecks? anti SJWs are logical people that haven't been brainwashed by the commie teachers of today

I bet it was Luke Thomas that gave me this yellow card for saying something "offensive" about a WMMA fighter lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back