Venom

Lurker since '09
@Silver
Reaction score
5'4" Macedo next to former lightweight Michael "the Menace" Johnson

21462998_756210511229090_6022322585610779338_n.jpg

fun fact: Veronica talks directly to me

Last edited:
Love Macedo, arguably the hottest female fighter.

Dont know who macedo is but she looks good in that photo. Decent volume in her tits, little too muscular though but im sure there is better photos...

And people say this homely lookin plain woman is more attractive than Mackenzie Dern.....insert gif of disgusted dude waving his hand

She would look tiny next to Michael's Johnson.

And people say this homely lookin plain woman is more attractive than Mackenzie Dern.....insert gif of disgusted dude waving his hand

Mackenzie Dern is not better looking than Macedo lol

She's got an amazing face, absolutely georgous...like real life beautiful, not just MMA or internet hot

Looks like they are standing on stairs.

Dont know who macedo is but she looks good in that photo. Decent volume in her tits, little too muscular though but im sure there is better photos...

she has a cute face.. but she is not muscular, she's got a soft midsection and chunky thighs... that's a really good pic of her, but if you've seen her fight before... u know

she has a cute face.. but she is not muscular, she's got a soft midsection and chunky thighs... that's a really good pic of her, but if you've seen her fight before... u know

you say potato i say potahto

you say chunky, i say thiccc

Michael who??? Size what??

Back