Six teenagers charged in on-ice brawl

Yeah, but people did get hurt and it wasn’t mutual. The losing team attacked in unison without provocation. Self defense isn’t the same as mutual combat. I’m totally fine with them actually being held accountable for their actions.

This sociopath should have charges against him too.

What happened in your video is not even close to comparable. Lol

What happened in your video is not even close to comparable. Lol

True. That basketball player didn’t hit the guy as hard as some of those punches and he only hit him once. So not even as bad as the hockey players.

those kids are in the wrong sport. should have been training teh ufc in high school instead.

Not a bad one. It’s always funny watching guys try to fight in ice skates, looks like it would be hard.

The screaming is quite soothing, it would make me fall asleep.

Yeah, but people did get hurt and it wasn’t mutual. The losing team attacked in unison without provocation. Self defense isn’t the same as mutual combat. I’m totally fine with them actually being held accountable for their actions.

That's fucking disgusting.

Thread reminded me of this clip:

Trent: I wish they still had fights in this game so I could bitch-slap Wayne.
Mike: What? They don't have fighting anymore?
Trent: Doesn't that suck?
Mike: Why'd they get rid of the fighting? It was the best part of the old version.
Sue: I think kids were hittin' each other or somethin', man.
Trent: Yeah but you know what, Mike? You can make their heads bleed in this one.
Mike: Make somebody's head bleed.
Sue: No man, we're in the playoffs.

Great movie, awesome scene.

I played hockey in high school and took part in my fair share of brawls. Sometimes I wanted to, sometimes I didn’t, but it was (is) part of the culture.

That said, I think it is so low to just jump some kids who have no intention of fighting. Even worse in a tournament where if they fight back they risk not being able to play in the championship rounds (and the team losing 7-1 surely knows this).

I don’t like to see cops get involved, mainly for the precedent, but that was bush league shit there, so I am halfway ok with it.

I wonder what the white player said to him to invoke the African American gentleman to react so violently?

Do you even know how to read?

2 kids did get hurt.
Lol Will you stop riding my dick?
Following me around the forum like a jilted ex girlfriend.
There is nothing in the opening post that says anyone got seriously hurt.
If someone did get hurt, and if it wasn't a mutual fight then obviously that changes my opinion.

And just lol at your dumbass questioning anyone's reading ability. You apparently don't know how to read the forum rules because you have double yellows every single day of the week. The mark of a retard

If I seen someone bash my child during a sporting event, i would storm the field/court and fill it with undercuts.

Not a bad one. It’s always funny watching guys try to fight in ice skates, looks like it would be hard.
It looks like a pretty daunting task, you grab each other and feed bombs into each others head untill 1 goes down

Professional hockey players never get charged with assault. Seems like pure bullshit to apply the rules to high school students but not to others.

These meathead faces tho... they were born for it

hatfield_youth_hockey_players_charged.jpg

At least there are still HS kids who are not soy boys. This is actually a good thing in some ways.

The yellow team pussied away, and did not come to help their teammates. That is horrible.

And if you in the Northeast and play for a public HS team, you are not very good. Parochial or private tier 3 team, if not higher.

Last edited:
Back