Sitcoms without the laugh track

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Have you ever watched a sitcom without the laugh track?, its fascinating because it actually changes the interactions of the characters and how they really are

For example, the big bang theory, without the laugh track you get the interactions of a genius that is a functional autist with OCD being mocked by the akward socially retarded friends that congregate around him

Just like Shogun-Machida I without the commentary, Shogun clearly won.

Save by the Bell did the ones without the laughtrack and it was awkward to watch

It's fascinating because it highlights how shite the big bang theory is. It's about time they re-named that show, "Look at these cunts." At least that would get a laugh.

It's better to watch a show that's actually funny that never had a laugh track like Arrested Development and The Office.

It's fascinating because it highlights how shite the big bang theory is. It's about time they re-named that show, "Look at these cunts." At least that would get a laugh.

Exactly they are basically all assholes

Have you ever watched a sitcom without the laugh track?, its fascinating because it actually changes the interactions of the characters and how they really are

For example, the big bang theory, without the laugh track you get the interactions of a genius that is a functional autist with OCD being mocked by the akward socially retarded friends that congregate around him

Bro I hate soundtracks so much! They feel so forced and repetitive. I can't stand having someone tell me when to laugh. They will use them for any cheap laugh.

I prefer movies that use music to bring a mood to a scene or moment and no laugh tracks.

Bro I hate soundtracks so much! They feel so forced and repetitive. I can't stand having someone tell me when to laugh. They will use them for any cheap laugh.

I prefer movies that use music to bring a mood to a scene or moment and no laugh tracks.

Yeah, also all the laughs are from people that are now dead, so its basically more sinister

On a similar note, I use to watch 'growing pains ' as a kid, maybe about 11 years old.
Carol comes downstairs and she has noticeably bigger boobs, Mike says something along the lines of 'you're filling in quite nicely' and everyone laughs so I say it to my sister and she's mortified.
I had no idea what I just said, or what it actually means
She tells our mom and she's furious.

It's a real awkward conversation to have with your mother.

I've been embarrassed about that for 20 years

Back