Singpatong Sitnumnoi Gym Review

DonKal

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Heres my little review of Singpatong Sitnumnoi gym it is tucked away in the hills of patong in phuket and can actually be quiet hard to find your first time and its away from all the night life in patong.. if you want to be :p

I think its an absolutely great gym my favourite gyms in thailand ive attended. Its often described as a bangkok style gym in phuket which is pretty accurate the training is hardcore here.

They have about 10-15 Thai boys that live on site but there is no onsite accommodation. But top level farang fighter Rafi Bohic(Singpatong) Manages Baan Mon Villa which is directly next door to the gym.

They have several trainers at this gym all high level beginners are welcomed here but its uncommon as the style of training is real tough. Its a heavily french dominated gym so take that into mind also.

Numnoi the owner of the camp is a great guy and has the absolute best connections for muay thai! he has his promotion at lumpinee and often gets his high level fighters (thai&Farang) on the shows.. a lot of them also have fought on max muay thai, thai fight and kard chuek fights and mx muay xtreme(muay thai with mma gloves). he also runs the saturday night fights down at the local patong stadiums so lots of opportunity for established fighter and up and comers.

They have had a few former Lumpinee champions in the past such as Penake Sitnumnoi, Pentai Singpatong and Damien Alamos( one of two farangs to win the belt and only one to defend it) Rafi also lost a close points desicion against pongsiri recently for the Lumpinee Belt :/ quality fight though! penake and pentai were also ch7 stadium champions!

I belive this a good gym for bigger farang fighters because theyre are some big high level french dudes that will wreck you hahah but iron sharpens iron

Now a run down on the sessions

Morning:7am start
The usual running which they do 10-12kms as it is not as hot as the afternoons
200 skipping knees on the bag 400 if your fighting soon..
then 20 kicks continuously 5x on each leg (100 kicks per leg)
30 min round of non stop sparring which gets tough
after that it gets wrapped up with 100 push up a ridiculously long plank haha and 200 situps 300 if your fighting soon. This session usually finishes between 9.30-10

Afternoon: 4pm start
running but this time for 5-8kms
then youll get called on to the pads or you hit the bag or shadow box when you get back pad rounds usually go for 3 rounds if you not fighting or 5 if you are which is crazy!! ive seen a little thai kid who fights under the name songpayak i believe do atleast 8 rounds with kru mad(hes intense but my favourite corner man he sees everything when your fighting and gives good advice in between round) the gym gets really busy so you get a lot of time hitting the bags here and shadow boxing (which can be up to 9 rounds of doing either) as everyone gets their turn on pads
Once everyones done on the pads its clinching time which is gruelling and goes for about a half hour to 40 mins
then finish off with the push up planks and then sit up and finishes around 7-7.30pm

The price for training is 8,000 baht per month and 2,500 weekly i believe(always done monthly)

http://www.singpatong-sitnumnoi.com this is their website. But its much easier to contact their facebook page or numnoi directly on facebook.
1milbaht.png one of the fighters won a million baht side bet Jongandam Sitnumnoi watch out for him he is a killer seen him throw grown men around in the clinch twice his size and is an absolute beast on the pads

rafi.jpg Heres rafi with his belts and he is such a nice guy to always really nice and respectful (when my dad came to watch me train he was real good to him)

gym photos.jpg
heres a photo from last september! its even more packed now though because its high season

Safari Desktop Picture .jpg
Entrance to the gym!!!

champs.jpg
Numnoi with the old champions of singpatong though it was not so long ago now..

penake is now a trainer at evolve in singapore and pentai is a trainer at sitsongpeenong phuket but who better to learn off then their makers?

Feel free to ask me as many questions as you want about the gym and anyone looking for serious training in phuket this is the place to be just stay away from the night life!!! enjoy and khon kon krap for reading guys

Heres my little review of Singpatong Sitnumnoi gym it is tucked away in the hills of patong in phuket and can actually be quiet hard to find your first time and its away from all the night life in patong.. if you want to be :p

I think its an absolutely great gym my favourite gyms in thailand ive attended. Its often described as a bangkok style gym in phuket which is pretty accurate the training is hardcore here.

They have about 10-15 Thai boys that live on site but there is no onsite accommodation. But top level farang fighter Rafi Bohic(Singpatong) Manages Baan Mon Villa which is directly next door to the gym.

They have several trainers at this gym all high level beginners are welcomed here but its uncommon as the style of training is real tough. Its a heavily french dominated gym so take that into mind also.

Numnoi the owner of the camp is a great guy and has the absolute best connections for muay thai! he has his promotion at lumpinee and often gets his high level fighters (thai&Farang) on the shows.. a lot of them also have fought on max muay thai, thai fight and kard chuek fights and mx muay xtreme(muay thai with mma gloves). he also runs the saturday night fights down at the local patong stadiums so lots of opportunity for established fighter and up and comers.

They have had a few former Lumpinee champions in the past such as Penake Sitnumnoi, Pentai Singpatong and Damien Alamos( one of two farangs to win the belt and only one to defend it) Rafi also lost a close points desicion against pongsiri recently for the Lumpinee Belt :/ quality fight though! penake and pentai were also ch7 stadium champions!

I belive this a good gym for bigger farang fighters because theyre are some big high level french dudes that will wreck you hahah but iron sharpens iron

Now a run down on the sessions

Morning:7am start
The usual running which they do 10-12kms as it is not as hot as the afternoons
200 skipping knees on the bag 400 if your fighting soon..
then 20 kicks continuously 5x on each leg (100 kicks per leg)
30 min round of non stop sparring which gets tough
after that it gets wrapped up with 100 push up a ridiculously long plank haha and 200 situps 300 if your fighting soon. This session usually finishes between 9.30-10

Afternoon: 4pm start
running but this time for 5-8kms
then youll get called on to the pads or you hit the bag or shadow box when you get back pad rounds usually go for 3 rounds if you not fighting or 5 if you are which is crazy!! ive seen a little thai kid who fights under the name songpayak i believe do atleast 8 rounds with kru mad(hes intense but my favourite corner man he sees everything when your fighting and gives good advice in between round) the gym gets really busy so you get a lot of time hitting the bags here and shadow boxing (which can be up to 9 rounds of doing either) as everyone gets their turn on pads
Once everyones done on the pads its clinching time which is gruelling and goes for about a half hour to 40 mins
then finish off with the push up planks and then sit up and finishes around 7-7.30pm

The price for training is 8,000 baht per month and 2,500 weekly i believe(always done monthly)

http://www.singpatong-sitnumnoi.com this is their website. But its much easier to contact their facebook page or numnoi directly on facebook.
View attachment 197527 one of the fighters won a million baht side bet Jongandam Sitnumnoi watch out for him he is a killer seen him throw grown men around in the clinch twice his size and is an absolute beast on the pads

View attachment 197533 Heres rafi with his belts and he is such a nice guy to always really nice and respectful (when my dad came to watch me train he was real good to him)

View attachment 197535
heres a photo from last september! its even more packed now though because its high season

View attachment 197537
Entrance to the gym!!!

View attachment 197539
Numnoi with the old champions of singpatong though it was not so long ago now..

penake is now a trainer at evolve in singapore and pentai is a trainer at sitsongpeenong phuket but who better to learn off then their makers?

Feel free to ask me as many questions as you want about the gym and anyone looking for serious training in phuket this is the place to be just stay away from the night life!!! enjoy and khon kon krap for reading guys
you use the phrase "high level" about as much as Joe Rogan.

Singpatong lost itself to muay farang tourism. The gym used to be really good but once Damien became a muay thai superstar and won the Lumpinee belt, the place became flooded with tourists. Maybe it was too hard to reject the farangs and all their money. The departure of P. Mart (their best coach) didnt really help the situation either. Its a shame because Singpatong used to be a really good gym for foreign and thai fighters

Back