Single Mike Perry Has Already Evolved

Prove that what you said is legit
Prove that what you said is legit

DrearyDiscreteDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

Mike Perry had an off day

And if you haven't paid attention i've been here the whole time nerd

Lolololol

Really? Because immediately after the fight there was a thread calling you out, and you avoided it completely. Weird. Must've been the only thread about Perry I haven't seen you post in.

I wonder why that was.

<{Heymansnicker}>

An "off day", LOL. Your boy's having an "off life" lately he's taking so many L's.

Really? Because immediately after the fight there was a thread calling you out, and you avoided it completely. Weird. Must've been the only thread about Perry I haven't seen you post in.

I wonder why that was.

<{Heymansnicker}>

An "off day", LOL. Your boy's having an "off life" lately he's taking so many L's.
Oh the thread created by the legion of losers like you spamming my name 24/7?

U seriously think that i give two shits about you nerds

<36>

Mike perry is the goat

Oh the thread created by the legion of losers like you spamming my name 24/7?

U seriously think that i give two shits about you nerds

<36>

Mike perry is the goat

Oh so you did see it, you were just too afraid to go into it. Gotcha.

Max Griffin beat the goat? Did they change it's meaning to Got Outright Annihilated Tonight just for Perry?

<{MingNope}>

Your boy sucks, and editing his wikipedia won't change that.

Oh so you did see it, you were just too afraid to go into it. Gotcha.

Max Griffin beat the goat? Did they change it's meaning to Got Outright Annihilated Tonight just for Perry?

<{MingNope}>

Your boy sucks, and editing his wikipedia won't change that.
Mike Perry is only 26

And you are a nerd

Mike Perry is only 26

And you are a nerd

I know, only 26 and he already has to face the realization that he's not good enough to accomplish his goals. So sad.

Tell me more about what a nerd is, guy who's online profile is in dedication to another man....

poor TS is still so sad that he got caught up in the hype and went all-in on a guy who has proven to barely be a top 20 fighter...but rather than accept it and learn from that poor decision, he not only resorts to a lame af wiki edit, but also starts a thread on Sherdog about his lame af wiki edit?

LMAO

I know, only 26 and he already has to face the realization that he's not good enough to accomplish his goals. So sad.

Tell me more about what a nerd is, guy who's online profile is in dedication to another man....
Still good enough to accomplish more than you ever will with your sad life hating on a person on a online forum as if you are somebody worthy to judge anybody. We both know that you are ugly, out of shape and probably a borderline alcoholic.

Think about it

Goodbye boy (;

Still good enough to accomplish more than you ever will with your sad life hating on a person on a online forum as if you are somebody worthy to judge anybody. We both know that you are ugly, out of shape and probably a borderline alcoholic.

Think about it

Goodbye boy (;
You know Mike Perry's accomplishments aren't yours right?

Still good enough to accomplish more than you ever will with your sad life

Nope.

hating on a person on a online forum as if you are somebody worthy to judge anybody.

I am.

We both know that you are ugly, out of shape and probably a borderline alcoholic.

I bet you tell yourself this every time we interact, just to help yourself believe it. Makes the world easier to understand, huh?

Think about it

I did, you were wrong on all counts and are still a pathetic fanboy who's done nothing but troll this forum with garbage.

Goodbye boy (;

Career over at 26. Damn. Must hurt.

You know Mike Perry's accomplishments aren't yours right?

He does not know this.

I want to see him fight Leon Edwards even if Perry doesn't deserve that fight

Back