Sijara Eublanks, “my life goal is to be UFC champion”

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haters are SHOOK. Sijara won her fight in dominant fashion as expected. Who can stop her? If she doesn’t run the 125lb division already she will when she outclasses Schevchenko.

Sijara is a 7x IBJJF World Champ and black belt in Jui Jitsu. Schevchenko is good on the ground for a striker but she can’t compete with that. They say she talks and she talks and she talks but guess fuckin’ what? She backs it up!

#uncrownedQueen
#FutureChamp

strong troll job post designed to rustle...nobody..NOBODY likes this girl or cares to watch her fight

There’s amateur female fighters at my mma gym that are better then her.

The moment she loses, which will be soon, the better it is for everyone so she can shut the fuck up already and drop this “I’m a badass” attitude.

Too fucking bad she lost to the scale <Moves>

Haters are SHOOK. Sijara won her fight in dominant fashion as expected. Who can stop her? If she doesn’t run the 125lb division already she will when she outclasses Schevchenko.

Sijara is a 7x IBJJF World Champ and black belt in Jui Jitsu. Schevchenko is good on the ground for a striker but she can’t compete with that. They say she talks and she talks and she talks but guess fuckin’ what? She backs it up!

#uncrownedQueen
#FutureChamp
My life goal is to be the biggest Sijara troll in sherdog - @Natesblackshirt

Who here has done what I have done in the time I’ve done it?!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Cringe-GIF-Image-Download-18.gif

Good for her. IShe would have been champion already, if not for that weight cut botch on TUF finals. If she is able to keep herself at 125, then by all mean - you go girl.

#uncrownedQueen
#FutureChamp

You can't be champ if you can't make weight...

How long do you plan on trolling? It's not funny.

Don’t feed this troll.

How about practical goals first.

Making weight on the Regular would be a good start.

Back