Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer Wolfenstein is back

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Sieg Heil Mein Fuhrer Wolfenstein is back

I have been waiting for this. I can only play three games, Halo, Call of Duty, and this game.

sorry for the thread title

Thats weird

I have tried other shooters even the ones like Titanfall. I just cant. I feel they are boring. I dont know why. What are games like Halo, COD, and Wolfenstein called? Do they have a sub category within shooter?

I have tried other shooters even the ones like Titanfall. I just cant. I feel they are boring. I dont know why. What are games like Halo, COD, and Wolfenstein called? Do they have a sub category within shooter?

Wolfenstein is really the grandfather of all modern FPS's. It was the first FPS style game and even predates the original DOOM. I dont know that there is a subcategory for these kind of games, but if I had to name one I would call them adventure FPS? But there are loads of similar games, so saying you can only play 3 of them means you have not been exposed to much. Where the fuck is Half Life on your list? Doom? Quake ? Deus Ex? Halo was a directly influenced by all of these.

Wolfenstein is really the grandfather of all modern FPS's. It was the first FPS style game and even predates the original DOOM. I dont know that there is a subcategory for these kind of games, but if I had to name one I would call them adventure FPS? But there are loads of similar games, so saying you can only play 3 of them means you have not been exposed to much. Where the fuck is Half Life on your list? Doom? Quake ? Deus Ex? Halo was a directly influenced by all of these.

I used to play Quake multiplayer. I dont remember which version. It was for computer. You jump up and shoot down with some kind of molten metal gun. It was fun.

I also used to play Jedi Knight MOTS on multiplayer online. But I dont do multiplayer anymore. I like campaigns only now. I tried the latest version of Doom and I hate it. I even hate the new Alien vs Predator. I tried Goldeneye. I tried Rage, Far Cry, and Borderlands and Bioshock 3. I hate all of them.

I have not tried Deux Ex though. Is that a lot of role playing? I hate the games that have the role playing. Halo, COD, and Wolfenstein, you just move and shoot.

Get Psyched! I hope the enemies wil yell "Mein Leben!" when dying.

Get Psyched! I hope the enemies wil yell "Mein Leben!" when dying.

giphy.gif

The Mein Leben yells were hilarious and awesome. Can't remember what they were called but towards the end of the game there were some guys that would start head shotting you from long distances if you so much as took a peek.

Back