Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
in the mood for it.

Strider
Ninja Gaiden
Hagane - snes
Shinobi

Katana 0 is one of the best games of the last decade and it's completely under rated
Hagane was easily overlooked but it's great

There was one coming out this year with video clips I can’t remember the name but I haven’t seen any new footage since and can’t remember the name.

it was the ninja version of blasphemous

in the mood for it.

Strider
Ninja Gaiden
Hagane - snes
Shinobi

Katana 0 is one of the best games of the last decade and it's completely under rated
Hagane was easily overlooked but it's great

There was a sequel to Stride that made it to the arcades that is legit good. You can play it on mame.

Mark of the Ninja is a really good one

Not technically a ninja game, but for a side scroller emphasizing stealth and platforming like the above I would also recommend Stealth Bastard

Last edited:
Dead or School...

It's a modern 2d platformer with action RPG elements and guns plus swords so there's some "ninja" to it. There's dungeon crawler aspects where loot is dropped from enemies plus the weapons are upgradable/customizable, and some metroidvania lite or various route aspects, It's worth a go...

Last edited:
@HereticBD what was that game that I think you gave a short review of last year (at least I think it was you) that kind of looked to emulate classic Ninja Gaiden’s appearance and it had some kind of time travel gimmick if I recall correctly.

Back