Should we try to broadcast our existence out to the universe so other intelligent life will notice?

Too late, we are already known. If not by our radio waves, it was by our thousands of nuclear bombs being detonated during their development.

So aliens already know where we are and that we're dangerous playing around with nuclear fission to destroy things instead of using it positively for our civilization.

Maybe, if you're not hearing that, you're not following what people are speculating. They are speculating that either they live underwater or in a different dimension, no one really knows but from what the military guys are saying, they think they aren't aliens at all. It's fascinating and I wonder why more people are not paying attention because if this stuff has any truth to it, it could completely change all of our realities.

Lol. Do you read what you just wrote and how that sounds ? I mean really?

Lol. Do you read what you just wrote and how that sounds ? I mean really?
I'm just telling you what's being said, people who would know a lot more than you or I. I don't think they really know what these objects are but that's what they speculate.

Too late, we are already known. If not by our radio waves, it was by our thousands of nuclear bombs being detonated during their development.

So aliens already know where we are and that we're dangerous playing around with nuclear fission to destroy things instead of using it positively for our civilization.
yup, that's what one of the commenters on ufo's said, that some other life form told us to knock it off with the midair explosions because it was affecting them wherever they were. That's one of the reasons given as to why we've had the rise in ufo sightings since the advent of the bomb.

I'm just telling you what's being said, people who would know a lot more than you or I. I don't think they really know what these objects are but that's what they speculate.

I'm almost 40 and have heard countless conspiracies from my uncle who has been following this particular conspiracy. He's been wrong all this time but he swears NOW we're closer to finding out the truth lol.

What happen to that whistle blower who met with Congress? Still nothing huh lol.

I'm almost 40 and have heard countless conspiracies from my uncle who has been following this particular conspiracy. He's been wrong all this time but he swears NOW we're closer to finding out the truth lol.

What happen to that whistle blower who met with Congress? Still nothing huh lol.
maybe he is wrong, i'm watching with great interest though, it's fascinating if nothing else. For me, it's more entertaining than most of the shit we're fed. Is it true? Hell, I don't know yet, I don't think anyone knows much.

maybe he is wrong, i'm watching with great interest though, it's fascinating if nothing else. For me, it's more entertaining than most of the shit we're fed. Is it true? Hell, I don't know yet, I don't think anyone knows much.

When you look at it rationally it's very easy to pick holes in the claims. Very easy .

Nuclear fusion can be positive, unlimited source of energy.

With all our technology we are still apes murdering each other over territory. Hopefully a species that has mastered space travel has evolved beyond that. I will say, if a hostile alien species showed up it would suddenly unite humanity like nothing has before.

When you look at it rationally it's very easy to pick holes in the claims. Very easy .
I know, people try to do that but I still think these pilots, these military people and government people are worth listening to. Of course, whether it's a youtuber who builds muscles or a musician or a ufo speculator, there will be people who hound each and every one of them and call them names and blast their credibility, that's just how vile people are. But, I try to be humble and listen, wait, learn. I know I don't know everything and the older I get the more I just try to respect wherever people are coming from, even the people most people would laugh at. Saw a guy screaming about Jesus last night, looked to me like the kind of nut that is easy to laugh at, but I reflected on the religious folk I've known and thought of how they'd feel about that man and it would not be at all negative.

I know, people try to do that but I still think these pilots, these military people and government people are worth listening to. Of course, whether it's a youtuber who builds muscles or a musician or a ufo speculator, there will be people who hound each and every one of them and call them names and blast their credibility, that's just how vile people are. But, I try to be humble and listen, wait, learn. I know I don't know everything and the older I get the more I just try to respect wherever people are coming from, even the people most people would laugh at. Saw a guy screaming about Jesus last night, looked to me like the kind of nut that is easy to laugh at, but I reflected on the religious folk I've known and thought of how they'd feel about that man and it would not be at all negative.

I believe the pilots saw some things that they can't explain,however they may not had clearance to known about the tech they were looking at. I believe the government flew these "UFO" around their pilots to test how they do around older tech.(Jets) It's no accident these pilots are seeing these UFO near their bases.

I actually believe what pilots and people are seeing are new fighter drones technology with new pulpution systems. How those UFOs move are like drones. And I'm not talking about the drones regular people have. I believe these drones are the size of cars or smaller.

You also won't need a pilot to man those drones, they are controlled remotely. This new air fighter will smoke and conventional jets just on pure mobility alone.

I believe the pilots saw some things that they can't explain,however they may not had clearance to known about the tech they were looking at. I believe the government flew these "UFO" around their pilots to test how they do around older tech.(Jets)

I actually believe what pilots and people are seeing are new fighter drones technology with new pulpution systems. How those UFOs move are like drones. And I'm not talking about the drones regulate people have. I believe their the size of cars or smaller.

You also won't need a pilot to man those drones, they are controlled remotely. This new air fighter will smoke and conventional jets just on pure mobility.
I don't know, some of the things they talk about don't sound even close to what we could do. But when we have guys who say some of this stuff is a bird or a balloon, people who would most likely not be as smart or as knowledgable as our pilots, I can't take that seriously. We do need skepticism though, right now, I'm listening to a guy who's shitting on Lou Elizondo, one of the top ufo commentors, and although it gets too nasty sometimes, we do need people poking holes in what they are saying. One is that Lou said important info would come out in last January, nothing did, that certainly hurts his credibility in my mind.

That's just the thing, it's so damned hard trying to see where people are coming from, are they doing things for attention, are they doing things for power, are they doing things for money are they doing things because they are deluded? either way, I'm following.

I don't know, some of the things they talk about don't sound even close to what we could do. But when we have guys who say some of this stuff is a bird or a balloon, people who would most likely not be as smart or as knowledgable as our pilots, I can't take that seriously. We do need skepticism though, right now, I'm listening to a guy who's shitting on Lou Elizondo, one of the top ufo commentors, and although it gets too nasty sometimes, we do need people poking holes in what they are saying. One is that Lou said important info would come out in last January, nothing did, that certainly hurts his credibility in my mind.

That's just the thing, it's so damned hard trying to see where people are coming from, are they doing things for attention, are they doing things for power, are they doing things for money are they doing things because they are deluded? either way, I'm following.

Do you agree that some pilots in the military wouldn't have access to new technology?

Most astrophysics have issues when their not part of these Congress meetings on UFO. They would know how things are supposed to move or act if given the evidence, yet they interview these UFO experts lol. Even pilots aren't experts on physics.

Do you agree that some pilots in the military wouldn't have access to new technology?

Most astrophysics have issues when their not part of these Congress meetings on UFO. They would know how things are supposed to move or act if given the evidence, yet they interview these UFO experts lol. Even pilots aren't experts on physics.
sure, i would, but I also know that to be a pilot you'd have to have a little smarts and a little bit on the ball.

I'm aware that some or all of these guys are being attacked, either morally, psychologically or otherwise, that's normal though. I heard something about one of the main public speakers, is his name grauch or somesuch, I've heard he had mental issues, but that kind of talk is always there when someone else doesn't like what someone is saying. That doesn't mean anything to me, in fact, I think the "nuts" often see more of the truth than we do. I know a guy who's definitely not normal, he swore he saw two different species of aliens fighting it out in front of him, was it a hallucination? Very likely, but I listened to him anyway and respected him.

sure, i would, but I also know that to be a pilot you'd have to have a little smarts and a little bit on the ball.

I'm aware that some or all of these guys are being attacked, either morally, psychologically or otherwise, that's normal though. I heard something about one of the main public speakers, is his name grauch or somesuch, I've heard he had mental issues, but that kind of talk is always there when someone else doesn't like what someone is saying. That doesn't mean anything to me, in fact, I think the "nuts" often see more of the truth than we do. I know a guy who's definitely not normal, he swore he saw two different species of aliens fighting it out in front of him, was it a hallucination? Very likely, but I listened to him anyway and respected him.

That guy you mentioned did have PTSD which happens when you serve . However , journalist spoke to people he worked with , with his same clearance and said the guy constantly lied. He also was an alcoholic stated by his wife who is still with him.

Now if you don't think that's information isn't important and people are just saying that to muddy his name its you're choice to believe him still ,however if I had a DR. Who was doing surgery on me in a few weeks and he had those kind of issues , don't you think that information would be relevant?

I also believe his coworkers because WE all know how our coworkers are , especially if you worked with them for years.

That guy you mentioned did have PTSD which happens when you serve . However , journalist spoke to people he worked with , with his same clearance and said the guy constantly lied. He also was an alcoholic stated by his wife who is still with him.

Now if you don't think that's information isn't important and people are just saying that to muddy his name its you're choice to believe him still ,however if I had a DR. Who was doing surgery on me in a few weeks and he had those kind of issues , don't you think that information would be relevant?

I also believe his coworkers because WE all know how our coworkers are , especially if you worked with them for years.
Hes not one of the guys I've listened honestly.

He just never was a main guy for me.
Well considering he's the first to be allowed to speak on Congress and let them know about a secret program behind their backs. He's very important, I mean he got a slot on the Joe Rogan podcast...

Come on lol

Well considering he's the first to be allowed to speak on Congress and let them know about a secret program behind their backs. He's very important, I mean he got a slot on the Joe Rogan podcast...

Come on lol
Wow, so you're not as ignorant on the subject as you act. Honestly there are too many

Come on lol
with what you're saying he isn't worth listening to if all that is true though. If someone talks about Lou Elizondo in those same terms and shows proof I'll maybe listen. Lou seems to be a good man with integrity, like I say though, people can act their asses off. We all get conned all the time by lots of people.

Back