should ufc punish Conor and give him a title eliminator bout?

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Dana looked dissapointed and there was a chance that the card get canceled (rose almost pulled out).
will ufc try to punish conor with a non title bout so he will receive lower paycheck to teach him a lesson?
if that's the case give him lee or tony if he can recover in time.

Dana looked dissapointed and there was a chance that the card get canceled (rose almost pulled out).
will ufc try to punish conor with a non title bout so he will receive lower paycheck to teach him a lesson?
if that's the case give him lee or tony if he can recover in time.

They'll never punish a golden goose.

no fighter is bigger than the promotion.

if they tried to put him on anything other than a main event of a decent ppv card - he'd prob refuse to fight and ufc would lose out too.
logic tells me that they'll wait a little bit, keep quiet about it all, let it all blow over then carry on as if nothing ever happened.
maybe even negotiate behind the scenes an give him a headstart on who to train for... which is the one thing i think has happened previously.

mcg being so quiet on sm would seem to indicate as much too.

Conor is the only one who can punish anyone. He can punish the UFC by not fighting anymore. He can literally pick any opponent he want. Conor got them by the balls.

nah if they put him against a legit contender he'd probably lose and they can't have him fight for a title after that (or maybe they could, they've given him so much privileges anyway)

Yes. It's a perfect time for Diaz/McGregor III.

Conor is the only one who can punish anyone. He can punish the UFC by not fighting anymore. He can literally pick any opponent he want. Conor got them by the balls.

I'd be quite happy him punishing the UFC and the MMA fans by keeping on ducking forever and being forgotten

If conor is truly the man he should offer to fight ferg for a title shot. I think he wins that fight anyway and maybe gets some respect back from the fans that think the bus attack was an absolute disgrace. Give Alvarez (my choice) or Poirier a shot at Khabib on the same card and lets get this shit sorted.

I'd be quite happy him punishing the UFC and the MMA fans by keeping on ducking forever and being forgotten
Are you really that stupid to believe he's ducking fights?Or is your hatred that fucking blind?

Should yes but they won't.

But honestly that is not important to me. Conor does not seem to be interested in fighting Khabib right now, at least to me.

And if he is we will get to see a spectacle either way.

Still I believe he is trying to buy time (even though it is not necessary anymore since he does not have the title anymore), maybe for a circus bout with Floyd again.

His sport credibility is pretty low right now imo. And the only way to change that is to jump right in there with Khabib or a legit contender like Lee or Ferg.

no fighter is bigger than the promotion.

He doesn't need to be bigger than promotion for being a golden goose.

He's just bigger than other fighters, in the company's eyes

The ship has sailed. If Frank and Lorenzo were still around, at least they'd take some sort of affirmative action and discipline Conor. WME and their hollywood crew prefer the dramas, they don't care what you do as long as you make them a lot of money.

Are you really that stupid to believe he's ducking fights?Or is your hatred that fucking blind?

most people believe he ducked Tony and Khabib, you're the stupid groupie blinded by nutlove
<13>

edit : you must be irish to believe he didn't duck them

most people believe he ducked Tony and Khabib, you're the stupid groupie blinded by nutlove
<13>

edit : you must be irish to believe he didn't duck them

It’s hard for a person to see if he has some dude’s Blarney Stones sitting on his chin. And all reason is lost. All they can think of is polishing the old shillelagh.

Diaz rubbermatch is the biggest fight that the UFC could possibly make, and it is also the biggest payout available to McGregor. So they could do that, but it wouldn't be much in the way of "punishment"

Punish him by not letting him fight would be more fitting.

Back