Should Till go to 185?

Shouldn't even be a question.

If welterweight was moved to 175 he could be good with a better diet, aka no coke & cake

He cracks the top 10 easy. Middle weight is shit after the top 5. Now how he matches up against the top 5 - that's another question. You might see a better version of Till since he's not cutting crazy amounts of weight.
True the weight cut probably limits his explosiveness

Only if he wants to get destroyed by giants like Weidman and Rockhold.

At his age he is going to be forced to as weight cutting is going to get harder. I do want to see him smash Covington, Perry and Mickey Gall though before he goes.
Sadly Colby outwrestles him, Perry might catch him and Gall would probably sub him

if he cares about his liver he will go to 185 no matter what happens vs thompson

If I'm Dern Till. I would embrace 185. Not as deep as 170. Instant top 10 MW and faster path to TS

The closer a fighter gets to title contention the more important it is for the UFC to be able to count on their making weight
Guys want to headline, then they fail to make weight. Its unacceptable because so much money is riding on their fight occurring

Talk to Hendricks. Between the two of them they might come up with a UFC plan. Or become partners in a new restaurant.

He cracks the top 10 easy. Middle weight is shit after the top 5. Now how he matches up against the top 5 - that's another question. You might see a better version of Till since he's not cutting crazy amounts of weight.
I see guys outside the top 10 dominating him. I.e paulo costa, uriah hall, israel adesanya etc

Back