Should the UFC force all their fighters to only take ONNIT supplements?

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There is an easy fix to all this steroid BS scandals. All these fighters are blaming their supplements for contamination right? Well how about this. The UFC needs to release this statement.

"Effective immediately, all fighters will now only be allowed to take ONNIT supplements of any kind. If caught with PED's in the system, it will be assumed that the fighter took other supplements in which case even if proven to be contaminated, you are at fault for not following guidelines and will be dealt with the maximum penalty. ONNIT bless."

bing bang boom. PED issues fixed. The cheaters will be exposed because ONNIT is one of the cleanest supplement companies.

Am I smart or am I smart?

This thread is brought to you by Onnit.

UFC gets alot of hate for telling the fighters what to wear

no way they could pull off telling them what to eat/drink

No Joe. They shouldn't use ONNIT products

There is an easy fix to all this steroid BS scandals. All these fighters are blaming their supplements for contamination right? Well how about this. The UFC needs to release this statement.

"Effective immediately, all fighters will now only be allowed to take ONNIT supplements of any kind. If caught with PED's in the system, it will be assumed that the fighter took other supplements in which case even if proven to be contaminated, you are at fault for not following guidelines and will be dealt with the maximum penalty. ONNIT bless."

bing bang boom. PED issues fixed. The cheaters will be exposed because ONNIT is one of the cleanest supplement companies.

ONNIT is pure shit and not worth the paper its advertisers print on.

youre only smart if you take alpha brain

I liked it when Everlast jokingly blasted Rogan on his podcast.
Rogan couldn't remember the name "Alpha Brain" and Everlast said "wow, must not work that good".
Ol'Joe didnt care to much for that joke judging by his reaction

Supplements are usually overrated, eat whole foods, train smart, and get proper rest ffs. And don't cut the weight if you can't do it comfortably.

Let them take whatever they want and you would have no problems. Don't like it. Don't compete

Your advocating people paying money to Chris Aubrey Marcus

I can't think of a more unconscionable idea than that

Your advocating people paying money to Chris Aubrey Marcus

I can't think of a more unconscionable idea than that
Whats wrong with Aubrey? He seems like a really humble and chill dude. I rather him than some millionaire jackass behind the bigger brands.

Whats wrong with Aubrey? He seems like a really humble and chill dude. I rather him than some millionaire jackass behind the bigger brands.

He's actually pretty chill

He's just a new age douche lol

Maybe they should tell them who to have sex with. I wouldn' mind being paired up with waterson.

The only issue I see with it, is that ONNIT is probably not accessible to all UFC fighters around the world.
IMHO if they want to go this route, they need to make it available to everyone.

but yeah, it would be a solution.

Outside of a phishing scandal and trying to plant shills on online forums and reviews, he seems like a great guy

Lol, I remember when Sean Sherk sent some xcyience supplements to the lab and proved they were contaminated

That would be really dumb.

That being said, I think having USADA pre-screen supplements and giving them "USADA Approved" stickers would be a good step.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back