Should the "UFC Discussion" page only be for legit posts/threads?

Tamriel Terror

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Basically would you guys/gals want to see the UFC discussion page for actual mma posts (so things like fight announcements, news about fighters, debating on fighters, interviews, basically anything that isn't trolly or constant fanboy spam?)

It would be simple and effective. Any threads or constant spam posts that are trolls, constant fanboys, etc. would be yellow carded and 2 or more cases would be a ban. It would make the heavies actually a good place for actual fans.

What say you Sherdoggers? Lets make UFC Discussion Great Again

who died and made you king?

Get the FOOK out of here!
justin-bieber-water-bottle-o.gif

Most of the threads are discussion about fighters. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them trolls, fanboys or spam.

"What do you think Conor's anus hair looks like?"

Yeah, no. This board needs to be for adults (just like the sport itself, tbh).

We need some nazi mods to returns

Nostromo to make sherdog great again

I like you tamriel, but fuck no

if anything, this forum needs a conor subforum... that would clean up the trash way more effectively

We need some nazi mods to returns

Nostromo to make sherdog great again

Nah fuck that, if you want nazi mods go to EA UFC Operation sports.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ea-ufc/890077-bans-incoming.html

Enjoy having one thread per month.

So, looks like it has come to this.

I'll be personally banning accounts over the next 24 hours due to a rolling number of infractions. If you are reading this and have been banned don't bother appealing as I'm the one personally doing the banning.

I'm thoroughly disappointed in a great number of you. We had a very good relationship going. I leave this forum for 1 month to make sure we are good to go in other areas and certain members have decided that I wouldn't come back to check.

I'm not angry at this coming up. I'm extremely disappointed as so many of you have this great critical voice and just immediately turn back to hate, anger and attacks to try and get your point across.

I don't have anything else to say on the matter. I'll leave this open to respond to as I always do, but I'm not sure anything said will alleviate this situation.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatal

I like you tamriel, but fuck no

if anything, this forum needs a conor subforum... that would clean up the trash way more effectively
basically what i want lol. Make strict rules here, and make a subforum for the spam and trolls

Back