Should the UFC and other organizations apply background music to their fights

Watch a fight in dolby surround sound then respond. The sound of a heavy thud can really alert u to point shots and kill shots

NFL and NBA both have background music playing during the games.

Not during the fights themselves, but it would be cool if they added some sort of victory theme that plays when the fights are over - at least for title fights/main events. That's one of things I liked about PRIDE.

They should apply background music to enhance the experience when watching the fights live. I have been to many events live and without the commentary it can be underwhelming and sometimes boring.

Think about the video games you play such as Tekken, Street fighter etc.. How boring would they be without the music accompanying it?

In my opinion they should consider adding music (not too loud) to make the fights more exciting and more dramatic.

Perhaps something like this

200_s.gif

Let's not forget that THUD we all heard that Rumble cracked DC with in the 1st round. I thought it was a gunshot, lol
As long as you didn't take cover, you're good, lol. Another killshot - mate, rewatch Jones' elbow that cracked Vera. To this day, I remember feeling that one through the tele. And that's why I don't want bloody techno music playing while men battle in a deadly game of superiority...

Maybe put strippers on a stage on the side of the cage. Look at them when you're bored.

Video games don't slow down to breath. Except maybe boxing types.
Sound tracks go with the flow so they never know if it's gonna be fast paced 45 second KO or 15 minutes of DNB grapplers.
DJ or orchestra
takes care of varying fight rhythms, moods.

they should have a saloon pianist play when the chairs start to fly...

Back