Should roiding in the case of Jon if proven guilty be considered a felony ?

As for you question.

I'd say no but it should be a life time BAN from MMA.

It very sad to see a sport I love and have followed for almost 10 years now be riddled with PEDs. I feel like this is a very bad time to be a true MMA fan. Event after event someone is getting busted for something and it's not only ruining events, it's ruining the sport as a whole.
No offense but you sound like a bitch. MMA was basically built on a foundation of peds. Get the fuck over it.

Trump should pardon him. USADA is the real enemy.

I know we don't care about roids . But in the case of Dc he could have taken a head kick from a enhanced human . Should that be able to be tried in court ? What if he died ? Dc may never be the same . The same for mark hunt , if I'm fighting a enhanced superhuman that shit should not be legal . This sport is already dangerous but geez now add juice . Might as well be bane and just murder each other . This shit needs to be stopped now !!! . We as fans should take this juice shit serious . Juice vitor fucking kicked bisping eye out on some mortal kombat shit .
^ lol millennials

No offense but you sound like a bitch. MMA was basically built on a foundation of peds. Get the fuck over it.

LOL. Why does everyone always say no offense when they intend to offend someone. Thanks for the reply anyway.

giphy (1).gif

Back