Opinion Should revenge attacks on social media personalities have a new set of laws?

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
As social media platforms grow in popularity many of this people now make millions a year. Some of their stunts have serious implications where people fall down or realize who the person an they get attack.

These people who take action like the fast food employee on the video could face minor battery. Should there be new laws in place to limit the rights of social media personalities?

If they know they will not have the same rights as the person who they plan on launching their attack on. Anyway would Sherdog think such a change will make these events fewer.
First clip is the restaurant worker recognized the social media personality an responded before the stunt.

Some restaurants posted no filming but not every restaurant post this notice.

Would think the fast food worker could be charged. Don't think you can put laws on pranks unless they overlap the existing laws.

Would think the fast food worker could be charged. Don't think you can put laws on pranks unless they overlap the existing laws.
Just wondering to limit the activity of these people. But point taken.

You get kicked in the head by a horse as a kid or something TS?
Yeah it's perfectly normal for some fucking ahole to jump from the back of a wall to some random person while filming the reaction. Yeah those likes on YouTube an the person's injuries. Funny stuff I guess?

An they run away in some cases.

Yeah it's perfectly normal for some fucking ahole to jump from the back of a wall to some random person while filming the reaction. Yeah those likes on YouTube an the person's injuries. Funny stuff I guess?

Nah, I was referring more to the idea that you thought this was worthy of discussion. Retards looking for attention in an age of unlimited media attention. You don't say!

Nah, I was referring more to the idea that you thought this was worthy of discussion. Retards looking for attention in an age of unlimited media attention. You don't say!
An this is why we need to address it before someone gets killed. If it hasn't happened already.

Battery is already illegal. I can tell you're Canadian because the "solution" to everything here is always proposing new legislation to restrain and control people's behaviour and speech. In reality, the state readily seizes opportunities to increase their power and control and pretend it's for your own good. You randomly turn on the radio and the little lackeys are already talking about how "we" must pass new law X to prevent people from doing this or that, new law Y in case people want to do this or that, new law Z because this or that situation couldn't possibly be allowed to happened. It's incessant. We'll be lucky if they don't make going outside the house without a helmet and a bubble-wrap suit illegal soon.

Those paragraphs where only the first and last letters of each word are correct while all the inner letters are scrambled are still easier to read than whatever PEB attempted to say there.

I saw a video of social media influencers walking around with security guards and provoking fights with people. Someone is going to end up dead because of this. Those security guards are carrying guns in their fanny packs.

Reactions: PEB
Those security guards are carrying guns in their fanny packs.
Don't know how I've never thought of that. Unless you're the Hulkster I'd probably assume you were a dork if you were wearing a fanny pack. The exact type of person I would try to bully only to have it go terribly awry if they were packin in that fanny pack.

Don't know how I've never thought of that. Unless you're the Hulkster I'd probably assume you were a dork if you were wearing a fanny pack. The exact type of person I would try to bully only to have it go terribly awry if they were packin in that fanny pack.
There are two type of security guards. The meathead is probably going to touch someone physically but the older guy who doesn't workout and carries a small side rig or a fanny pack is most likely going to shoot.

I feel like one of these days it is going to end bad. These influencers have no street sense either. They just go around messing around with randoms for clicks/views.

No. All people should be treated equally. No different strokes for different folks.

Back