Crime Should LGBT Pride parades be 18+ only?

so what does the constitution have to say about a parent bringing their toddler to a public event where people engage in sexual acts which are in clear violation of public indecency laws?

That you cannot block an entire group of people from accessing a public space because there is a 0.00000001% chance they may encounter two guys fucking. Nor can you restrict attendance from a lawful assembly on the same grounds.

This is why you should read the responses people write rather than ask dumb leading questions to try to walk everyone to an unlawful conclusion. Further, I think the danger you warn about is exaggerated. I've managed to go my whole life without accidentally bumping into guys banging at a pride parade. Granted, I didn't go actively searching for it on reddit.

Too much to read. Are people really pretending that gay pride parades are safe for children to attend?

Anything that is outwardly sexual should not allow children around it - gay or straight. Doesn't really matter.

I don't care that they exist, though. Have at it. Adults can do whatever they want to do.

This right here.

Back