Should kickboxing ban the non-removal of the gloves after fights end?Big conspiracy theory in boxing

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys! There is a conspiracy going on in boxing against Matchroom Boxing promotion in the UK, who holds several fighters such as Anthony Joshua and Tony Bellew, and also held Carl Froch.

Basically Froch and Bellew really limited fighters, technically and as knocking power, before knocking out much better opponents. And after the fight, they had their gloves on even when they were heading to the lockerrooms.

For instance, Rico Verhoeven has this pratice in almost all of his late career, since Glory at least. Who guarantees the gloves are not loaded by fighters (at least in some fights), especially in the Netherlands for example? Because his only 2 knock outs (he really has no power) came in the Netherlands, against Adegbuyi and Ben Saddik. The British boxers are also accused of doing that home, in England!

I have my doubts about the non-US professionalism, outside the US.

Actually, fucking Antonio Margarito loaded his gloves in America against Cotto.

The fucking gloves must be removed and again checked by the officials. Right the seconds after the fights end.

Rico's gloves were loaded with Romanian souls and tears

lol take it easy man

btw who is the fighter on your AV?

honestly i wouldnt find bad if it this policy take place, but its clearly not the case of rico, he grown a lot as a fighter and also developed more power with the age passing he is now able to open himself more for creating KO possibilities or taking advantage of opponent big mistakes with his powerful right cross-Straight right.

the last 3 years,even when he didnt KO-TKO the guy, in almost all his fights he mess people Up just Like Adegbuyi 1, brestovac 1 and especially 2, Lazaar and now Inocente.

He is jut a very complete fighter that haves all the elements to breakdown a guy or KO him when he haves the opportunity,while maintaining his hermetic gameplan and very solid defense

lol take it easy man

btw who is the fighter on your AV?
MMA fighter Denis Goltsov, #1 heavyweight prospect outside UFC/Bellator, he's a beast and one of my favorites to watch, 82% finish ratio and very well rounded, multiple times Combat Sambo world champion

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Rico's gloves were loaded with Romanian souls and tears
I don"t care Adegbuyi lost by KO against Rico at the rematch, because he also lost the first fight. I am just saying he doesn"t remove his gloves, and in the Netherlands it can be very dangerous. Outside the US actually, this theory gets bigger.

Daniel Ghiță our best heavyweight anyways beat him twice but was robbed. Even in first fight when he fought injured by not even using his main weapons (the leg kicks). The rematch was a pure robbery, Daniel won at least 3 rounds if not 4/5.

The gloves must be removed right after the match, before the decision. Do you all agree, guys?

PS. We will see in Rotterdam about Adegbuyi, but so far he was #2 in the world for 2014-2018 or so. Secondly, loss or no in December, he should have taken on Rico again. He won 2 contender tournaments, but instead Ben Saddik and Wilnis are once again favourized by the Dutch matchmakers because they are based there. Ben Saddik lost to Londt, Wilnis lost to Adegbuyi, moreover Inocente already got his chance against Verhoeven (winning just 1 match against Adegbuyi, which was a robbery - I am not even sure he can win a contender tournament).

No hard feelings, there are better Brazilian fighters.

Another conspiracy theory?

Oh and of course a Romanian losing because of that theory?

Your patriotism and paranoia are next level.

Another conspiracy theory?

It has nothing to do with Adegbuyi, but it"s a fact. Rico Verhoeven doesn"t remove his gloves at all in his career, and it can interpretated outside America.

I just warn the kickboxing"s world, that"s why I opened this topic. Several boxers from Matchroom Boxing ARE suspected in the United Kingdom. Conspiracy theories developed by British fans, but they come with arguments.

Gloves must be removed at the end. Moreover even your white material must be checked.

I am really shocked this practice is going on when we have fighters full of steroids. Why should we trust what"s in the lockerroom?

Meant it more like:
latest

You're spouting some weird conspiracy shit.

Indeed.

Last edited:
You are really starting to lose it! The Gloves are being checked when they are being put on and the taping is signed of by an official, so they cant be put off after that.
aMgJyvo.jpg

The gloves are kept on, because sometimes it takes a lot of time to put them off, and on a live broadcast, that's just a waste of time.
Just fucking stop it already with these dumb conspiracy theories.

About "loaded" gloves. Fighters who fight with loaded gloves. They put something in their gloves, illegally.
Wraps are signed by the commission to verify that they've been wrapped without tampering, as are the tapes around a glove once they are fitted.

I'm not sure what you are even getting at. The wraps and gloves are witnessed and signed off by AC staff...once they're on, what's it matter when they come off? Either on stage or in the locker room?

Back