Should Jon Jones be fined his full pay + PPV cut?

Strip him of the belt and fine him, likelyhood is he won't fight again for four years, he has a family, I say not earning for four years is enough of a punishment.

When you made millions by age 23 (his words) ... you can afford not to work for 4 years at age 29.

You are right but Dana and the UFC don't care about principals. They'll let any juice head back in the the UFC as long as they can still make $$$$ for them.

They are like "Hey _____ welcome back, would you like a headline a PPV event for us buddy?" You'll get $500k base and $2 per PPV you sell.

DC deserves some of his money if Jones is found guilty of cheating. That KO was brutal and couldn't have helped DC's longevity

When you made millions by age 23 (his words) ... you can afford not to work for 4 years at age 29.
Depends if you're living outside of your means now you make millions many a millionaire has gone broke over night, he's going to lose his income and any sponsors he has, if he stays in training it'll cost him an arm a leg too.

Depends if you're living outside of your means now you make millions many a millionaire has gone broke over night, he's going to lose his income and any sponsors he has, if he stays in training it'll cost him an arm a leg too.

There should be consequences for his actions.

Thats not something we should be concerned about.

What about the money he took from DC?

What about the money he cost the UFC?

What about the people who paid 50 bucks and saw him KO their favorite fighter only to see that he cheated?

What about the people who bet on thr fight?

Excuse me if i dont feel sorry for a multi millionaires now having tp changehis way of life.

There should be consequences for his actions.

Thats not something we should be concerned about.

What about the money he took from DC?

What about the money he cost the UFC?

What about the people who paid 50 bucks and saw him KO their favorite fighter only to see that he cheated?

What about the people who bet on thr fight?

Excuse me if i dont feel sorry for a multi millionaires now having tp changehis way of life.
I'm just not a bitter cunt like you that's all, his life is pretty much fucked now, if you gamble that's your own risk too, as for Cormier he can carry on making money and Jones will be fined.

Should absolutely have to forfeit a large chunk of purse. If proven guilty. They should make it an official rule going forward to further discourage PED use. Put it in their contracts.

Like Brock showing up "juiced to the Gills" giving zero fucks knowing he will just return to WWE with a fat payday should of been the reason to institute such a rule.

He should be awarded a title shot against Stipe after serving a 4 month suspension backdated to the date of the failed test

Back