Should It Be a Right For Promiscuous Gay Men to Donate Blood?

Seems discriminatory and pointless.

Test all blood and ban people if they have communicable diseases.

A questionnaire isn't really effective protection.

They also ban you if you paid for sex or been paid for sex in your life… I think is sherdoggers should start a class action suit.

In the UK anybody, male or female, who has had anal sex and had more than sexual partner in the last 3 months can not donate.

I honestly do not know what happened.

Sometimes my browser on my phone randomly makes every thread I see from years ago. I don;t know if its a button I accidentally hit on my phone or what

Happened to me too even saw shit threads created by Palis.

I guess its Palis hacking Sherdog

France taken to court over no-sex rule for gay blood donors

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/23/france-taken-court-no-sex-rule-gay-blood-donors/

A Frenchman has gone to the European Court of Human Rights to try and overturn rules seen by many homosexuals as discriminatory that require gay men to have no sex for a year before they can donate blood.

Mr Drelon argues in his case to the Strasbourg-based rights court that the deferral period is discriminatory on the basis of sexuality, and that it also violates his right to privacy by forcing him to reveal his sexual history.

Discuss and talk amongst yourselves....

If we couldn’t test for HIV in a $5 instant-result test, maybe this would make sense. But we can, IE. France can, so wtf

Back