Should girls be allowed to join the BOY SCOUTS?

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So in light of the recent controversy, I'm curious what you guys think about the BSA (Boy Scouts of America) announcing their plans to begin letting girls into the Boy Scouts for the first time in history. I think girl scouts and boy scouts should remain separate, and if there is a problem in the program structure of the girl scouts than the members should try and fix it from the inside as opposed to jumping ship to the Boy Scouts.

GOOD VID ON WHY ITS A BAD MOVE:

DRUNK PEOPLE GIVE THEIR OPINION:

This is not going to ruin the boy scouts or even change them much. In the end a few girls that like what the Boy Scouts do better then the Girl Scouts will join, or girls will join in area's without Girls Scout troops.

The boy scouts love it because it boosts membership.

fundamentally transforming America

No, they have their own club. My nephew wants to join the 'Girls Scout', he likes their cookies.

My other nephew wants to join a Sorority in college not a Fraternity. He says this way he will get plenty of pussy. Kappa Kappa Gamma...

Fuck no! Boys can't have babies, girls can't join boy scouts... although the name will probably have to be changed to be more inclusive...

Girl scouts don't do the same thing as boy scouts. If a girl wants to do more outdoor, "boy" oriented, Eagle scout type things vs sell cookies and whatever else I don't see the issue. There will likely be a handful of girls that want to do this.

Are the girl scouts really supposed to make a new section for a handful of kids that want to do more boy scout oriented activities?

Only after they transition.
Otherwise, just call it the scouts.

Did I get in before any webelos jokes?

What are the betting odds on how long it'll take before they're forced to change the name and change the activities to accommodate the girls?

I think it's a non issue. Just something for snowflakes to cry about.

no .. it's boy scouts for a reason .. they have a girl scouts .. what is the purpose of organizing these separate groups then ? .. just make it a free for all for anyone who wants to join .. anything .. call this one 'scouts'

I want to use the women's bathroom. Hang with the ladies. Get some phone numbers. Maybe even 'bang' a few in one of the stalls. Men's bathrooms are full of dicks.

Last edited:
Sure, why not? Girl scouts is basically pointless, so let them learn something useful.

Hell, just change the name to Scouts and be done with it.

Do boy scouts have to do pull ups or firemen carries or some shit?

If not, who the fuck cares

Sure, why not? Girl scouts is basically pointless, so let them learn something useful.

Hell, just change the name to Scouts and be done with it.

Seriously.

Girls suck when they only hang out with other girls.

Let them hang with the boys and learn some cool stuff.

Back