Should DC get BONES' UFC-214 winnings if commission finds BONES guilty?

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
Even if it's not law currently ...

... should it be?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Even if it's not law currently, should it be?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

law?
I'm no fan of Bones but I don't see laws being passed about this situation.
Are you thinking a lawsuit or a change in rules?

No. Not unless that's what the bout agreement stipulated.

Nope. DC got knocked out. Roids or no roids, you don't hit the jackpot by getting knocked out.

My position on Jones roiding, lest anyone mistake my motive, is that he is a p.o.s. who should be banned from the UFC for at least 2 years.

The money should go to the one man who deserves it most, Dana Frederick White Jr.

' Yes. That would help Hunto's cause and case, and potentially change the sport we all like, I hope. '
- Tze

Yes. Jones robbed DC.

DC could have become a big time superstar if he won that fight. Jones costs DC millions and possibly movie gigs.

By Jones taking PEDS he denied DC the opportunity yet he also risked his own future. It's basically like saying "if I can't win then nobody will." It is very selfish because at least if he had lost to DC clean then at least DC could have benefitted. By Jon winning and then pissing dirty, nobody wins and the sport looks bad.

The least Jones can do is hand over his 214 show money

Last edited:
I don't know if there are rules about this but I would find it very reasonable for Cormier to receive some form of compensation.

KO is KO. It wasnt the roid, it was the GOAT!

This needs to be settled in court.

Yes. And he should get his winnings from the first time he lost to Bones as well.

Plus a lifetime all-you-can-eat pass to Popeyes for all his pain and suffering.

Better Call Saul.

Should be the same as missing weight imo. 25% of purse it is, right?

Back