Should bisping fight or retire?

he turned down the Vitor rematch allegedly, because he didnt want to be remembered in his last fight for being a dickhead.

Michael, buddeh, its a bit late for that. you are going to be remembered as a dick however you go, so you may as well go out the way you came in :D
I used to hate Bisping.
I met him twice.
Once in Australia, and once in Boston.
Both times by complete chance -
Not at anything UFC related.
He was a very cool, normal guy.
No big ego.
I was surprised.
I have liked him ever since.

I like his podcast. He's really honest on it. However the way he's talked about his eye makes it seems like its worse than thought (even though it obviously looks jacked).

I don't think doing one more fight would be that bad for him, although it should not be on the March card. He should wait a bit longer.

It is up to him and his wife, what people who don't know him think does not mean shit.

They should feed him an absolute bum on the London card and let him retire with an almighty W.

Who do you think the UFC offered him?
I'd say Branch as he's the only top 10 not booked whilst Weidman is still injured.

Feed him Sam Alvey for a easy win ;) lol

Let him beat up Weidman in London, then retire on win.

Retire.

The guy has a bunch of IMDB credits.

Make money in the movies before your brain is scrambled.

Bisping would've had way more respect if after the Rockhold fight he fought Whittaker or Yoel. Sure he would've got smashed, but no one would've called him a duck. Then he could've fought a bum and retired.

Instead he took the ''easier'' route and got fucked up by Hendo, GSP and Gastelum. I suspect he took the Gastelum fight for the money cause he was getting sued by a former manager, but surely he isn't short of a few $.

He should do whatever we here decide it's the best thing for him to do. Crucial decisions shouldn't be made without consulting the pros first.

I really thought Bisping would've jumped at a chance to revenge his lost vs Vitor, esp since Vitor is beyond washed up. If I was him I would be trying to get a fight with Johnny Hendricks.

Bispings days as a top 10 fighter are over and people need to take their blinders off and really take a hard look at career....... especially his last 7 fights cause there's nothing special about it (outside Luke fluke). I mean eeking by dolloway? arguably losing to Leites in a split where the bjj practitioner walked him down for better part of fight? 48 year old Hendo defense where he could've easily walked away from decision without belt? getting stopped by a 170er who hadn't fought in 4 years? getting fucking flattened by another 170er minutes into his last fight ?

Can you not see ???

If Michael is happy being ranked outside the top 15 then let him go but I don't think even he'd be happy with that. He has a bum eye which is legit, he got his Gsp payday which ruined the middleweight division. Time to hang it up.

I think Vitor beats him again and a David Branch " Gastellum s" him so unless they give him a stylistically cupcake, I don't see any easy retirement fights.

he should man up and fight romero if yoel doesn't win the title.
I don't think he would though, doesn't want to end his career with a highlight reel KO worse than what hendo did to him.

Back