Shoud DC get some of JJ money after the fight ?

Nordnes85

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Shoud DC Get some of the money JJ won after the fight ?

I think he shoud get some of the money and the belt back offcourse :)

To bad that JJ has ruined some of DC legacy with the cheating.
Some one will allways remember the losses he had against JJ and have that against him.

Hell yeah he should, bunny!!

Edit: actually nope.. Not how it works

DC ruined Rumbles career by cheating!
Where would you even start on that one

Sigh-Uhhm-Ehm-Yeah-No-Ugh-Ok-Whatever-Neil-Patrick-Harris-GIF-2015.gif

he should get all of the fucking money

but we all know that money is already left the station

He shoud get his win money ?
Maybe he had the same income , Win or lose.

If JJ serve his sentences and want to come back , UFC is going to let him come back.
He is bringing in to mutch money not to..

Some one will allways remember the losses he had against JJ and have that against him.
There was no win bonus so what grounds would he get Jones' money for? If it wasn't Jones he was fighting his PPV money would also be less. This was the same issue I had with Hunt. He got paid way more because it was Brock and then wants to sue.

He should, really.

DC ruined Rumbles career by cheating!

Certainly owes Rumble a lot of money. DC got over 600k for that fight. Is it 10% or 20% he should have given to Rumble? either way, it's a fair sum he stole from Rumble there

I'm actually on par with Hunt on this issue. You cheat at baseball, you hit the ball further. If you cheat at track you run a little faster. You cheat in MMA you beat the crap out of the other person, possibly causing permanent damage. The other big question is if DC becomes champ again will anyone really take it seriously, we just saw him get knocked out by JJ. How much will this loss cost DC financially. He should not only get his purse but he should sue him for injuries suffered and loss of future income.

No. He can't make himself a big PPV draw so wants JJ's pay?

He should get all of Jones' cash, and his nose, and his right pinky finger.

Justice

JJ is almost deserving a ban from MMA permenantly , to bad he is so entertaining that i want to see him in alot of matches still.
It whoud have been hell of alot easyer if he had lost some of the matches.
UFC had to hate the position they are in with him. Some of the most exiting wheight classes as well

Back