Shots fired

icu__ha8n

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Screenshot_20170622-181045.jpg

20170622_181149.png

what stands outis the low quality of Glory "contenders". out of all of these guys only Groenhart and Adamchuk are legit high level and even then both of them are among the most inconsistent fighters you will ever see.

I'll be an annoying fanboy and say that Petpanomrung is more skilled than all of these guys including the "champions".

what stands outis the low quality of Glory "contenders". out of all of these guys only Groenhart and Adamchuk are legit high level and even then both of them are among the most inconsistent fighters you will ever see.

I'll be an annoying fanboy and say that Petpanomrung is more skilled than all of these guys including the "champions".
Baya is not at Sittichais level but he is pretty good.

Baya is not at Sittichais level but he is pretty good.
but grigorian would fuck him up

Sitthichai beats Grigorian with no problem no,considering it,there is no one left who can put danger on his supremacy aside from petro and bon

Grigorian also haves a W over Allazov in 2013,both were young and evolved a lot since then,but i still thinking that grigorian could defeat him again with not too much problem

Grigorian situation is frustrating IMO,he can defeat everyone who isnt able to put him on mid kick range,he haves talent but will always be behind the same guys no matter how well he destroy top kickboxers

Sitthichai beats Grigorian with no problem no,considering it,there is no one left who can put danger on his supremacy aside from petro and bon
ALLAZOV!

Avatar bet for winner of Allazov vs. Sitthichai on the Wu Lin Feng tournament? :) ...pending that they both actually make it to the final. Allazov has to beat Askerov to make it and Sitthichai has Hassan Toy first and then Kehl in the semifinal.

I got Chinga and you got the killer kid, loser edits <3 Shadess/Metanofe on their avatar or something. Has to keep it for at least 6 months too. HIGH STAKES!

ALLAZOV!

Avatar bet for winner of Allazov vs. Sitthichai on the Wu Lin Feng tournament? :) ...pending that they both actually make it to the final. Allazov has to beat Askerov to make it and Sitthichai has Hassan Toy first and then Kehl in the semifinal.

I got Chinga and you got the killer kid, loser edits <3 Shadess/Metanofe on their avatar or something. Has to keep it for at least 6 months too. HIGH STAKES!
so this is it mate

prepare to have a Intriguing avatar from the next six;) months

You are mistaken Sir, as it will be you with the avatar that has text edited onto it!

ALLAZOV!

So did Regian Eersel backed out of the fight or something, that would be a much better match up, Hassan Toy will have no chance, but at least he's stepping up to the challenge.

Last edited:

Belgaroui seems pretty good.

So did Regian Eersel backed out of the fight or something, that would be a much better match up, Hassan Toy will have no chance, but at least he's stepping up to the challenge.
Don't know exactly, maybe he can't make the weight?

You are mistaken Sir, as it will be you with the avatar that has text edited onto it!
even if allazov actually out fights sittichai i doubt wlf would give him the decision as they now seem hell bent on trying to legitimize yi off sittichais name,ranking and accomplishments.

well Saddik defeated londt who was set the first one to face Verhoeven and also he haves a rematch to do with Verhoeven where Adegbuyi already lost twice to Rico

HW division became a fucking mess,and to turn things even worse they still making new contender tournaments while they are not giving title shots for them

well Saddik defeated londt who was set the first one to face Verhoeven and also he haves a rematch to do with Verhoeven where Adegbuyi already lost twice to Rico

HW division became a fucking mess,and to turn things even worse they still making new contender tournaments while they are not giving title shots for them

Adegbuyi also won a contender tournament. It"s harder to go through the tournament. Ben Saddik is an opportunist and of course the Dutch matchmakers are backing him. He only beat Londt, don"t forget he lost to Douwes.

Adegbuyi fought Verhoeven 1 year and a half ago. Since then he had 6 fights. Now I just hope he doesn"t lose to Guto.

Anyway, Glory should have respected everything. Londt, and then Adegbuyi. Instead, we got Badr, but why did they make 2 tournaments of contenders then? Just stupid. And now bringing Ben Saddik in discussion?

Adegbuyi also won a contender tournament. It"s harder to go through the tournament. Ben Saddik is an opportunist and of course the Dutch matchmakers are backing him. He only beat Londt, don"t forget he lost to Douwes.

Adegbuyi fought Verhoeven 1 year and a half ago. Since then he had 6 fights. Now I just hope he doesn"t lose to Guto.

Anyway, Glory should have respected everything. Londt, and then Adegbuyi. Instead, we got Badr, but why did they make 2 tournaments of contenders then? Just stupid. And now bringing Ben Saddik in discussion?
well they already proved that contender tournaments will only give immediate title shots if they want it

its not fair but they dont give a damn about it,its all about more profitable fights

Adamchuk doesn't deserve a title shot either. Petchpanomrung should get a rematch!

To deserve a title shot Adamchuk should beat either Petchpanomrung or the winner of the Glory 43 FW contender tournament.

Back