Shots Fired! Leoa disses Bullet

^ you gotta love a woman who can handle a pistol and can likely field dress a deer. Oh, and she can dance too.

Can we please stop with Nunes vs. Schev matches?

I like them both, but both fights they did as far as I can remember quite sucked, it's bound to be a loss for all of us!

While I think Schev was robbed the second time around she should indeed have pushed the envelope quite more to avoid being hit by a couple of blind judges.

"I want to be 3 belt champion?"

"So you're going to fight Cyborg?"

"No."

"Oh.... so are you going to fight Shevchenko again?"

"No."

"So, then you don't want to be a three belt champion...."

"Well, yeah, I do.... but I don't want to fight either of the champions."

Schevchenko is not the champion

She's right: why would Nunes bother with Valentina anymore? She beat her twice and now they're not in the same weight class.

Valentina had her opportunity to dethrone Nunes but she didn't get the job done. She didn't do enough, Time to move on.

I get it. Nunes doesn't want to fight Valentina. She wants to fight Montano <36>

For someone with the nickname "Bullet", she sure doesn't know how to properly hold a gun.

She's holding exactly like a weaver stance shooter holds a gun.

*isoceles stance, is proper
-both arms straight to handle recoil
-shoulders square to
A) offer maximum field of view/ range of target acquisition
B) face armor plates to target for maximum coverage

*isoceles stance, is proper
-both arms straight to handle recoil
-shoulders square to
A) offer maximum field of view/ range of target acquisition
B) face armor plates to target for maximum coverage
Ah, ok, I thought you were complaining about her weaver stance, not which stance should she use..

Stiiiiill isoceles is a bit overrated, its big deal is the recoil, but who am I to say? (I go isoceles most of the time)

Can we please stop with Nunes vs. Schev matches?

I like them both, but both fights they did as far as I can remember quite sucked, it's bound to be a loss for all of us!

While I think Schev was robbed the second time around she should indeed have pushed the envelope quite more to avoid being hit by a couple of blind judges.

They way I remember it, the first fight was good, the second was more of a chess match with neither willing to pull the trigger. Still okay I guess, but definitely not fan-friendly. I'm a fan of Valentina but have no problem with Nunes. She's the champ and rightfully so. I also don't care to see this fight again. They should just stay in their divisions imo.

Because going to split decision with the champ shows you are as good as the champ.

I mean, sure, if the challenger did anything impressive. Both played it safe but Nunes just a little bit ahead the whole night.

Back