Short vs tall

dudeguyman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What can a short person do to a tall person that the tall person can't do to them?
Inb4 @j123 says something about manlets

S'all relative, what does shorty know that lanky doesn't?

S'all relative, what does shorty know that lanky doesn't?

I feel like Lanky and Shorty is a 90s adult swim show about a pimp and his hoe reminiscent of Pinky and the Brain
"Whatll we do tonight Lanky?"
"Same thing we do everynight Shorty. Try to take over the block! (And score some coke)"

Or years of thinking they don't have to try very hard because they are tall and because of this end up with a few personality disorders.......
s-l300.jpg

open-1.jpg

manlet propaganda

You guys are wild lmao

On a serious note, i feel like shorter guys usually have shorter arms, so they can hit a lot harder up close. So they make good dirty boxers.

Here to confirm shorter guys have shorter arms

What can a short person do to a tall person that the tall person can't do to them?
Inb4 @j123 says something about manlets

fight inside the pocket, but the shorter guy is at a disadvantage in the clinch.

Zambidis is probably the best all time reference of how a short guy should fight.......for KB, not MT. I dunno for MMA

Because you use the word can't, the answer is nothing.

However, what shorter people are better than taller people at is obvious. They are better at all skills that are the sum vector result of dealing with the taller opponents natural skills of reach and size.

Because you use the word can't, the answer is nothing.

However, what shorter people are better than taller people at is obvious. They are better at all skills that are the sum vector result of dealing with the taller opponents natural skills of reach and size.
Translation: Manlet rage

Back