Shoop that PVZ.

490d1a132932a176b2a1bb908e06d14b_zps6ppefsvi.jpg

not every thing is shoop. shoops threads lose their luster when a new one pops up every ten min. thats not even funny

ive been feeling the same

too many forced shoop threads lately

Meh, not too into this one. Sage is actually a decent young lady and always seems like a sweetheart.

I don't think it can get better than strawberries.

Also Brock telling Ronda to quit eating is very stronk.

I cant do it man her tearing up at the post fight press conference got me in the feels.....

That shit made me a fan of hers. She showed zero delusions or excuses, and knew that she had just been put in her place, and wound up looking like sh learned so very much about herself, her team, and her future training.

Look, everyone knew she was a neophyte. Her striking defense resembles that of a pinata. But this is a tremendous lesson for her. She cried because she had seen God. She cried because she KNEW. She cried because she confidently tested herself and got bulldozed mercilessly, having the revelation that everything she thought of herself was suddenly being questioned.

She tried, though. She made nice, displayed her scars, told the truth, and basically looked human as fuck in the shadow of a brutal hiding.

I hope she comes back on some 2.0 shit.

Being cage fighter or not, it makes me feel cringe when I see a young girl crying like that. Sage should have hugged her or somthing at the press conference when she was fighting back tears.

I like it when horrible people cry. Now give Zant a title shot. As someone who lost multiple friends to cancer in a 3 year span I hope to see her bludgeoned again soon.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I do feel bad that this thread exists because god damn did page show some god damn heart god damnit...women fights are just better. Maybe they aren't technically at the same level of the guys, but they're just better. Head and shoulders more gamesmanship...they're just too catty to quit.

Some sherdoggers can be nasty sometimes, they remember me those envious at the school who always hated the athletes or smart or nice people , I wonder if the vision of society about the MMA fans has some truth

Back