Shoop that Joe Rogan posture

Good potential here.

He seriously needs a new outfit. Black button up with dark grey pants every time? Come on man.

Man....What happened?

Shoop threads were hitting 10+ pages a few months ago...
Yesterday was Mother's day, so most of us had to leave the basement and spend time with Mom since she pays for rent and food and internet

Whoever knew Rogan was a racist EDL member?
celIhmq.jpg

Yesterday was Mother's day, so most of us had to leave the basement and spend time with Mom since she pays for rent and food and internet
That's some pretty spectacular use of logic there my sherbrah!

Oh, ok... to further the cause of shoop. CosmicJoe.jpg

This could get nasty really quick. If some old chap doesn't mind getting banned you could easily slip a few cocks in there. They wouldn't look out of place in joes hands at all .

Yisssss. Did you notice his little friend hiding in there?

Danke
Obligatory man... You can't do a layered shoop without a shad face hosing in there somewhere!

When I was a little kid one night I had a nightmare, I got out of bed and walked into the living room and this scene from Twin Peaks was playing and it was so crazy for the time that I thought I was stuck in some crazy nightmare loop.

That happened one other time. I was on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed. I woke up from a nightmare facing the wall, I turned over and there was another fucking wall on the other side of the bed. I freaked the fuck out and pushed on the first wall, definitely a wall, turned over again and pushed on the other wall to find it was just the sheet hanging off the top bunk. Whew.

Back