Shoop that horny Rogan

UHGok0g.jpg
I called Stephen Hawking once and thought I got his answering machine,turned out it was actually him.

Don't give that fucktard @Sansnom an inch. I PM'd him saying to hang on that I was going to make a video tut for him. So I spent an hour making a shoop while recording it for a video tutorial and also showed him some of the leet tricks while making it. In return the mother fucker gave me attitude instead of gratitude so I deleted the tutorial videos I made. Not even a thanks. Fuck him. I deleted the videos from my account as well as the other one I made for you, but I will re-up it.
Woah

Actually it started off with you quoting my shoop with a condescending comment saying you could make that in 10 seconds. I responded to you that I just make that for fun and that I think it's great if you can make those in 10 seconds..

I then contacted you in Pm like you asked me to do in your comment and asked you about this method you were talking about. Your response was that you didn't have a tutorial for it yet and acted like it was some sort of big secret or rocket science or some shit.

So I was like, fuck it, whatever man.

We're just here to have some laughs.

PicsArt_02-23-03.44.45.jpg

It's a shoe.

Here is one for you expert shooper gentlemen:

Heidi+Northcott+Chuck+Liddell+Heidi+Northcott+y7a4dg5YkTDl.jpg

2lBTkaY.jpg

Last edited:
Woah

Actually it started off with you quoting my shoop with a condescending comment saying you could make that in 10 seconds. I responded to you that I just make that for fun and that I think it's great if you can make those in 10 seconds..

I then contacted you in Pm like you asked me to do in your comment and asked you about this method you were talking about. Your response was that you didn't have a tutorial for it yet and acted like it was some sort of big secret or rocket science or some shit.

So I was like, fuck it, whatever man.

We're just here to have some laughs.
So @bigwaverider offered to make you a tutorial video since it would be easier to explain a method he had... & you took that to a negative place. then you continued to sh*t on him in a PM for having "Message me for shoop help" in his sig? You told him to "drop the god act." WTF dude?

There are actually a lot of people who appreciate being able to ask for help... & know who to ask. or non-shoopers who have an idea for an Avi but don't know how to do it. he hooks them up. Why would you trash someone for helping others? Someone around here needs to drop the god act but it ain't brother Rider. Actually it's more like devil act sh*t you're doing. Gee there's a guy who helps others... let me give him a bunch of sh*t & try to make him feel bad for it.

This is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have ever seen, and it's only shopped 33%
I’m glad I wasn’t the only person thinking this.

MMA might have been the fastest growing sport in the world when it was a tiny niche sport. Easy to double in size when you aren’t allowed on cable or PPV TV.

But when the average Joe turns on his TV and sees the image above... and that’s just a typical Saturday night for MMA?

Hhhwhhat in the Sam hell!? What was hogan doing there

I’m glad I wasn’t the only person thinking this.

MMA might have been the fastest growing sport in the world when it was a tiny niche sport. Easy to double in size when you aren’t allowed on cable or PPV TV.

But when the average Joe turns on his TV and sees the image above... and that’s just a typical Saturday night for MMA?
No one turning on his TV would see the image above. This image was taken out of context for a reason.

Back