Shoop that Elated Cormier

From the UFC 25th Anniversary Press Conference tonight, a media member asked about Brock Lesnar's return to the UFC. One of the questions in particular was about Lesnar potentially fighting the winner of Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier, and when Dana didn't shut it down immediately and instead said "we'll see", DC made this face. The original image was captured by the exceptional Esther Lin.

Template:

View attachment 364695

If you want to make your own template, post it and I'll add it to this original post. With great help from @bigwaverider, I was able to put that one together.

To get you hooligans started
View attachment 364701

View attachment 364711

View attachment 364717

View attachment 364723

Mod Note: Unfortunately due to some problematic shoops lately, it pains me to have to ask you to please not make graphic sexual shoops.

PicsArt_04-06-08.37.50.jpg

<TheWire1>.

From the UFC 25th Anniversary Press Conference tonight, a media member asked about Brock Lesnar's return to the UFC. One of the questions in particular was about Lesnar potentially fighting the winner of Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier, and when Dana didn't shut it down immediately and instead said "we'll see", DC made this face. The original image was captured by the exceptional Esther Lin.

Template:

View attachment 364695

If you want to make your own template, post it and I'll add it to this original post. With great help from @bigwaverider, I was able to put that one together.

View attachment 364701

View attachment 364711

View attachment 364717

View attachment 364723

Mod Note: Unfortunately due to some problematic shoops lately, it pains me to have to ask you to please not make graphic sexual shoops.
“Problematic”, for fuck’s sake.

pIyY202.gif

Template:

View attachment 364695

View attachment 364701

View attachment 364711

View attachment 364717

View attachment 364723

That's what I call a quality shoop thread

<PlusJuan>

Shoop Conor's helmet protrusion standing in front of the Lambo.

Always so quick and effective, dang it how?

We've developed some methods that are fast as funk brah. With my boy @Myrddin Wild we can do in minutes what took an hour and sometimes what took minutes in seconds. I been meaning to hold a "class" via PM to help people out but this damned ISL and my other contests are getting in the way.

Last edited:
Back