Shoop Shoop our Sherbro @Dead Kennedy

Do you like York Peppermint Patties?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZaXbMmO.png

LOLOLOL!!!

Shits still going down, and is a bit overwhelming. But I’m doing good for the way things are, at least I’m trying to make things good. But yes, this has made me glad to check in on this thread daily. Special thanks to...
@bigwaverider, @Arqueto, @MacGregor, @true_fan, @Myrddin Wild, @OG Thanos, @Lukn4trbl, @22k, @Iron Skin, @Saku'sEar, @BigTruck and all others. I know there’s others and don’t want to leave anyone out. You don’t know how much I needed this, especially right now. So thank you all again and again...
giphy.gif

mpez1m6.gif

dk-diaz-bird-gif.770369

@Dead Kennedy was always my friend! God bless u bro! We all love u dude. Plus, u looked better than Franco Niro in that gif with the genius @bigwaverider the magnificent did! We’re all behind u dude.<p data-redactor=" unselectable="on">

what gif was that?

Attachments

• dk-diaz-bird.gif
    dk-diaz-bird.gif
    493.1 KB · Views: 34
When my Grandad died it was a huge blow to me brother, @bigwaverider starting a shoop thread helped raise my spirits immensely, it's crazy how much something as simple as a shoop can raise our spirits when we are having a tough time but it really does.

All the best brother you are one of the best shoppers here and an inspiration to us all and an all round top geezer.
Its crazy how the littlest things can help someone out.

Edit: yes I am getting to be an old fart lol

Shits still going down, and is a bit overwhelming. But I’m doing good for the way things are, at least I’m trying to make things good. But yes, this has made me glad to check in on this thread daily. Special thanks to...
@bigwaverider, @Arqueto, @MacGregor, @true_fan, @Myrddin Wild, @OG Thanos, @Lukn4trbl, @22k, @Iron Skin, @Saku'sEar, @BigTruck and all others. I know there’s others and don’t want to leave anyone out. You don’t know how much I needed this, especially right now. So thank you all again and again...
giphy.gif
Happy to help a brother out.
Hang in there!

Where the hell you been? Was ready to send the canoes out to find you.

Been swamped with life, business, etc.

Kinda bummed about the current state of affairs, and lack of MMA content too.

Nice of you to note my absence. I've sent you a couple of emails while offline.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'd really like to learn the new PS program and post up a wicked GIF.

Maybe by end of the weekend? :cool:

Good job bro, i like the blending. did u learn some new tricks?

I may have found a new doggy :D

Damn I am JACKED!!

@cheat toes rippin da gifs!!

Yea brah I can do... here is some @315MMAFighter stuff

View attachment 769570

View attachment 769569

Is that from A Knight's Tale? Great movie and a horrible movie at the same time.

Mirhalo bro.

Needs more Mir....
yea looks like u are learning some new tricks. :D

I keep trying to read the thread but I keep ggetting side tracked with some ideas and making shoops. I will get to it.

Li dat?
979bLPf.gif
Lmfao love it

Back