Shoop dat sleeping Overeem

That's the way shit goes. Look the "an sald" post. A lazy shoop that wasn't even intended to be good, and it became the stuff of sherdog legend.

PicsArt_12-13-09.20.47.jpg

Every year around this time, I enjoy telling my children the story of the bullied red-nosed Reem who guided Santa's sleigh that year and saved Christmas...

"He was bullied kids... just like that little Keaten boy with the racist mother..."

How is this thread still going? :)

Drawn_quartered2.jpg

bork1}
That's hilarious. You savage bastard! Haha!

Another good tip for you is for cover ups - add the photo again and do a cutout of the background and put that over what you want to hide. Looks slicker... Also a lot of the images you might want to add are on google - search "horse transparent background" or "horse png" and you should get a horse that' already been cut out.

Hope that all makes sense.

Hey Buff, just wanted to say thanks again for the tips!

Cutting out the background first and using it to cover is such a good idea! I used it in the mario pic and the reindeer one. I actually had the mario one done way before, but had used draw to kinda cover bowser. I never did post it, but edited it again trying that and it looks so much better! Obviously not perfect, plus the resolution of the pic itself is terrible lol.

But yeah, using your tips definitely will make me a better and faster shooper, so thanks again!

Also wanted to say that I have some clean cut horse pics now haha. I feel silly for not doing that the whole time as I've used png files forever... lol.

I've gotten so much entertainment out of this thread that I felt obligated to attempt my first shoop.
39036117231_bca982f8c4_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Buff, just wanted to say thanks again for the tips!

Cutting out the background first and using it to cover is such a good idea! I used it in the mario pic and the reindeer one. I actually had the mario one done way before, but had used draw to kinda cover bowser. I never did post it, but edited it again trying that and it looks so much better! Obviously not perfect, plus the resolution of the pic itself is terrible lol.

But yeah, using your tips definitely will make me a better and faster shooper, so thanks again!

Also wanted to say that I have some clean cut horse pics now haha. I feel silly for not doing that the whole time as I've used png files forever... lol.

Nice one bro... You can totally tell it gave you a shot in the arm - that Christmas shoop is on another level... You're on fire today!

Back