Shoop dat sleeping Overeem

Wow this thread is still going. @Buff you are a madman. You must have done a hundred shoops.

Wow this thread is still going. @Buff you are a madman. You must have done a hundred shoops.
I'm surprised too... I've done just over 40.. Seems a lot but I do most of mine on the train and bus to and from work to kill the time... Or stoned late at night. You can probably work out which are which! haha!

I'm surprised too... I've done just over 40.. Seems a lot but I do most of mine on the train and bus to and from work to kill the time... Or stoned late at night. You can probably work out which are which! haha!

Fantastic work btw, I got exhausted after like 5-6 shoops. But I use photoshop. Maybe I should try that picsart app as well.

Fantastic work btw, I got exhausted after like 5-6 shoops. But I use photoshop. Maybe I should try that picsart app as well.
I've never used photoshop, but I doubt I ever will at this stage - it's so quick and easy on the app. Takes me roughly a minute from having an idea to getting it on here unless it's something complicated.

Shit changed my bum life.

giphy.gif

We have some Sherdog Shoopin' administrative business to attend to.

1) Free Jehu!

2) BigWaveRider is the Sherdog Shoopin' Hall of Fame first inductee.

3) PicsArt should sponsor Buff.

Back