Shoop dat sleeping Overeem

Apologies for lowering the tone with this one. Probably shouldn’t do this when I’ve started drinking.

A2A43340-48B0-4269-9E4A-0720DCFDC19D.jpeg

elaine1.png

elaine2.png

elaine3.png

Although I got a kick out of this, you have 2 people doing the Ronda Rousey without Ronda, please fix.

{<buffer}

Thanks - never shooped before this thread, but the Pacsart app as advertised by @Buff (?) is amazing
*PicsArt.

It's awesome, glad you're enjoying it... Play with the adjust functions a bit when you add an image - it gets more fun the more you understand the app.

I agree. @bigwaverider is a God-tier shooper.
The problem is that he outgrew us, along with some back stage issues that I don'. know about.. He sent me this in a PM a while back, and I hope he doesn't kind me posting it:

sqHNZE1.jpg

But the crazy part is that he made that pic out of these:

poland_the_national_park_mountains_landscape_tatry_autumn_nature_mountain_pine-490238.jpg%21d

gomba-kiallitas-1079x675.jpg

Crazy right? Dude is legit. Must have taken literally weeks to do.

Blew my mind that this was even achievable... Dude belongs in some art studio somewhere making adverts or something for coca cola or even Synergy. I hope he's making money.

Last edited:
The problem is that he outgrew us... He sent me this in a PM a while back, and I hope he doesn't kind me posting it:

sqHNZE1.jpg

But the crazy part is that he made that pic out of these:

poland_the_national_park_mountains_landscape_tatry_autumn_nature_mountain_pine-490238.jpg%21d

gomba-kiallitas-1079x675.jpg

Crazy right? Dude is legit. Must have taken literally weeks to do.

Blew my mind that this was even achievable... Dude belongs in some art studio somewhere making adverts or something for coca cola or even Synergy. I hope he's making money.
I bet he could do a mean en sald shoop.

This is the best I could do in a short amount of time.

a6a21d2b8df5cfb6d246a359fd6d07f0.png

67f37599e0b4155e6b25ee9a60441b58.png

You’re right... @bigwaverider is also just a real nice guy who shares and takes time to be cool to us lowly PowerPoint shoopers
His legacy here will be how many people he got into shooping whether he comes back or not - He was the one that encouraged me to keep at it even if me shoops don't always look great - so I do my best to get people into shopping on their phones as a means of passing the BWR torch.

Awesome guy. Even better shooper.

His legacy here will be how many people he got into shooping whether he comes back or not - gevwasbtge one that encouraged me to keep at it, so I do my best to get people into shopping on their phones as a means of passing the BWR torch.

Awesome guy. Even better shooper.
You absolutely destroyed it in this thread btw. You probably can't see it but I'm clapping right now. Well not "now", I was obviously typing, but in a few seconds I will be clapping.

Did you see it?
Yes I did bro! Thanks man...

<GrassoBless>

Gotta give it to @dije1 for the template - was a really original pic with the bending neck, and he even made legs so people could really come out with some fresh stuff. I really enjoyed this one.

Back